At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

That's great Lexie! I'm impressed you lasted that long!! :) xx

Me too I never thought I would but I just had this feeling that if I didn't weigh today I was going to blow it. I was convinced I'd put weight on & was going to be about 11:7 so I thought I need to weigh to stop that happening. 5 weeks & a day to someone who weighed obsessively is a huge thing & more importantly it's taught me that although the snacks I've been having with nuts & dried fruit etc are high they are much better than crisps. Oh I add here that doesn't mean I'm off them for good, wait til you see my diary on Easter Sunday

I could even see 10:9 something if I'm super good but I already know weekend will be hard as its my sons birthday tomorrow. Fasting 3 times next week is the plan with Saturday being the last one before official weigh in, think I'll do Monday & Wednesday as normal with the others. To be honest I'd be happy to officially record what I got today

Well today is cake baking day. As soon as I'm back from school drop off I need to get making the boys birthday cake, I'm panicking I'm not gonna be able to make a damn piñata cake after all but that's what he wants.... Are piñata cupcakes the same to a 9 year old do you think????

Are you kidding - queen of the cake baking, I practically start drooling when I see your current avatar!

Just make sure you take piccies!

Well the sweets will spill out when we cut it but it looks horrendous! I made chocolate Oreo cupcakes marble cupcakes & a marble loaf & 2 small piñata cakes ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427465858.810407.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427465827.985253.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427465839.574896.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427465850.875648.jpg

I rushed them & wish I hadn't done

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427465814.927805.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427465814.927805.jpg
    853.1 KB · Views: 90
Well today is the proper celebrations for the boys birthday. My bestie & her family are coming over. Takeaway for tea but no idea what takeaway means at the minute. I'll be over anyway but I'm not stressing ..... Much lol

Yesterday ended up 2500 cal day but today looking like a 1600ish one so it'll be ok. Think plan is fasting tomorrow, Wednesday & definitely Saturday before the big weigh in

Back