At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Yeah for the time being I am. I just need to get back down but I can't cope with it affecting my mood. I definitely felt more relaxed over lent & had a great loss but I need to get a handle on this

I know what you mean about affecting mood! Mine fluctuates by a pound or so, and I get irrationally pissed off if it's on an upswing, lol. But I think it's vital to keep an eye on it in maintenance, far more so than when you're actively trying to lose. :) xx

Your the queen of 5:2! You always amaze me how little confidence you have in yourself when I completely admire how you always prove yourself wrong! Haha. Your amazing! Don't ever forget that. :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Your doing great! I think weekly weighing is a good idea .. Just so you know your still on target :)

Your the queen of 5:2! You always amaze me how little confidence you have in yourself when I completely admire how you always prove yourself wrong! Haha. Your amazing! Don't ever forget that. :) xxx

Thanks ladies. Today was going well but hubby (who's been away) suggested takeaway tomorrow night so I said I can't as fasting so he suggested tonight as he's home to vote. I've said ok but I know as much as right now I'm saying chicken Shish kebab I may not be so strong when I'm ordering

Your the queen of 5:2! You always amaze me how little confidence you have in yourself when I completely admire how you always prove yourself wrong! Haha. Your amazing! Don't ever forget that. :) xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Totally agree with this :)

Good fast day, seafood sticks for lunch then cauliflower rice & HD chilli for tea, done 18,000 steps already & baked to keep busy!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431106851.028374.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431106872.938328.jpg

Water.. Muscles.. PF?? Bodies are just weird :)

You'll be down again in the blink of an eye. Your amazing! Xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431190153.232908.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431190180.325019.jpg

So today I did the colour dash for our local hospice, it was so windy it blew a lot of the paint off as we ran & yes I ran about half the 5km course. I am in a lot of pain with my pelvis now. It took me 42 minutes which I know could have been a lot better but it will do x

Great fast today wasn't even hard as I was at a beauty show at the NEC in Birmingham. Plan was for a subway salad but they only did sandwiches as the little one in the hall so I went to the coffee shop & had a Caesar salad without the dressing. Tea was about 1/2 portion of leftover bolognese from last night with white cabbage instead of spaghetti. Also had 12g grated mozarella on it & had a snack of Lidl version of French fries making me 508 for the day.

Have no idea what the scales say as was so bloated this morning I refused to weigh

Last edited:
Stupid little subway not doing salads! But well done for not saying sod it and just having a sub! :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

To be out and about no doubt with loads of temptation I think you've done amazing! Xxx

Well scales were 1/2lb down on yesterday this morning but I've got a really sore throat. About 1130 decided not to fast & fetched jacket pot from canteen but as the day has gone on my throat has got more & more sore so decided I'd just have some Cauli broccoli & carrot for tea with some gravy & that brings me in at 540 so am calling that a fast. MN is being a b*tch & making me suffer so I'm not expecting this to be a miracle fast but all I can do is keep on keeping on & try & get back down to that 10:8:5 I had at Easter & maintain it

Back