At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Hope you feel better soon :) and tell MN to bog off !!

So scales were 10:11:5 this morning so down a bit. Today I'm having a prospect day off I'll admit I'm already at around 1600 & haven't had tea yet! Tomorrow & Sunday will be tdee days & then I'm on 1800 cal up days with 2 good fasts a week with no scales as I'm going to get hubby to take them away & like lent crisps & sweets are gone again!

Good that it's come down again :) good that you're challenging yourself with the crisp and sweet removal.. Although I think the scales help keep you on track and you stress less about what you weigh :)

It's the stupid cold that caused your gain. I'm convinced of it. You'll be full of icky stuff!

But it's a good idea you've got. You did pretty well over lent :)

I lost 6.75lb in 5 weeks at lent without my scales so I'm trying again. Plan is not to weigh until my birthday which is 7 weeks away

Good fast day & already feel so much more relaxed with no scales to worry about. 6 weeks until I weigh again on the day of my 40th

Great that you've had a great day! 40 nothing to be worried about ;)

6 weeks. You can achieve bloody loads in 6 weeks!

Are you really going to be 40?! That's shocked me, you don't looks it.

Thanks ladies especially Stack! I don't feel it either which is why I hate the fact I'm going to be

So a good fast yesterday followed by a 1800ish day today but no crisps or sweets. I did allow myself a couple of those pink & white wafer things but I'm not banning biccies so all's good here!

Day 2 of 45 not weighing lol

Well I'm feeling so much more positive 2 good fasts done & not missing the scales at all. Feel very much in control. Scales are currently 170 miles away in hubby's car boot so can't be tempted even if I wanted to be. Fitbit is showing calorie burn from my steps again so that's making me feel better x

Tdee day today but walked soooo much!!! I decided to walk to work for a start & then it just kinda went on from there...

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432241317.441391.jpg

It was actually 24918 at bedtime & it was on charge for over an hour while I pottered in the house so I think we can safely say it was 25,000 plus! Today not anything like that probably about 12,000 when I'm done. Funny cos once upon a time I would have been thrilled with that! Food very carby so far today

I am so so happy to be back!!! Currently weighing 10st 5lb which is a total loss of 120.5lb (will work out how to change it on my stats I'm sure) & still 5:2ing. Smashed original goal of 11:0 then 10:7 now heading for 10:4 & then will see how I feel. Welcome back everyone

SUPERSTAR! ! Great to be back isn't it

Back