At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Good day today, a more or less bang on tdee with 12000 steps. Went to dads for tea & he'd done HD chicken & ham tangle pie with veggies & pudding was Nume icecream (everyone else had apple pie with it).

Tomorrow is going to be a high day as I allow myself one naughty day a week as a general rule
now. I'm at a Christmas market/fayre then having a takeaway with Dan & Conal tomorrow night in front of strictly! Oh how I've missed chatting to myself

Scales 10:6:0 this morning but it's always up by this time of the week. First Christmas related thing today for a fayre with no doubt delicious foods that just have to be sampled

Ooh, food sampling sounds good! I may treat myself to a Stollen slice today, got some Tesco Finest ones to take to my Dad's this afternoon! :) xx

No food samples which although disappointing is also a good thing as it means I probably won't go much over tdee even with a takeaway tea x

Well in the end it wasn't too bad. I'm just under 2000 which is ok for a naughty day I think. I'm doing roast dinner tomorrow for family after I've finished work but I make mine relatively diet friendly then fasts planned Monday & Wednesday

What takeaway was it????

I try and make my roasts diet friendly but then I put (why does my autocorrect keep changing that to pit?!) too much on the plate...

Takeaway was pizza Stacks but I only had 3 slices & about 12 chips, I had planned to have a mahoosive bag of crisps too but when it. Ama to it I didn't & they're still sitting in the cupboard.

Yesterday wasn't too bad but like you say too much on plate roast dinner!

Scales are 3.4lb up on official but I know a lot of that will be actual food weight, fasting today & food is planned so should be all good.

Tracy I couldn't not come back this is home & without this I would still be 19st x

Because Pizza Uno does a pizza platter which is half a pizza with chips & coleslaw so my portion was gone (apart from the chips & coleslaw which I didn't fancy) You need to try them Stacey they're great!

Because Pizza Uno does a pizza platter which is half a pizza with chips & coleslaw so my portion was gone (apart from the chips & coleslaw which I didn't fancy) You need to try them Stacey they're great!

That sounds immense. I usually go for pizza hut delivery (which means I have to get a large pizza because I want stuffed crust) when I do takeaway but I may have to try this.

That sounds immense. I usually go for pizza hut delivery (which means I have to get a large pizza because I want stuffed crust) when I do takeaway but I may have to try this.

Definitely try it, my favourite bit about it is its alway quick delivery & still hot. Our old place started taking ages & it not being warm! Mmmm pizza, guess who's already had fast day tea?

Back