At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Well a good day with 1600ish cals, 13000 steps & a half hour spinning class that almost killed me, I had a dodgy bike seat that kept moving so it was blooming uncomfortable! Fast day tomorrow which I'm hoping won't be too hard & then I'm at college tomorrow night from 530-8 so that passes the night & makes the fast easier x

Lexie
How great to have minimins back! I am a 5:2 convert. It works so well for me. When mini closed down my weight went up. I eventually joined the official 5:2 forum and am now back where I started. I have found some names on here that I know well and hope more find out we are back.
FD for me today.
Take care and wow you look amazing! :)

Lexie
How great to have minimins back! I am a 5:2 convert. It works so well for me. When mini closed down my weight went up. I eventually joined the official 5:2 forum and am now back where I started. I have found some names on here that I know well and hope more find out we are back.
FD for me today.
Take care and wow you look amazing! :)

Hi & thanks for stopping by, I'll pop & follow your diary in a mo. I love 5:2 it's genuinely changed my life!

When I used to have PT we always did a HIIT session on the bike at the end. It's put me off gym bikes for life! :-D

Week before last when instructor said we hadn't worked hard enough in class he made us do 4 minutes of squats, down for 5 seconds then up for 1! It certainly taught us all a lesson!

So anyway fast day ahead of me with scales reporting 10:5:8 so depending on what my body decides to do today I may record a loss but I would be happy to maintains. Food all planned & will be busy as college night & possibly even an assessment. Of course as minis wasn't here when I started I won't have said but I'm studying to be a makeup artist, just for me for nothing else I've always loved makeup & spend hours watching YouTube so decided to go for it & absolutely love it! Will post some piccies of my work later although I am only training at present

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Excuse bottom one of me I was practicing sparkly against non sparkly with my hair scraped back!!!!

Great pictures Lexie, both you and the makeup! I must admit I never wear it, except for rare occasions like a wedding - I'm too lazy to do it, plus I always have problems with my contact lenses when I do, lol. :) xx

Fast is today Rach & weigh in tomorrow. Although I've only had 503 calories i am so so bloated it's untrue so I'm starting to think I may not manage a sts. May just refuse to leave the toilet until I've pooped in the morning lol.

Thanks for comments on makeup, they never photograph too well & look much better in real life x

Well there we go another week done, sadly a sts for me but i suppose I'm ok with that as I did lose 1.8lb last week & my weekend food wasn't ideal. I'm out for tea tonight at my favourite Italian so may be a high day today but I will make that my only one this week. I just want to see that 10:4 goal
image.jpeg

your toenails look nice :) Good job on the STS I'm sure the next drop in weight will come soon :) then you will move your "goal" weight down again.. Don't be disappointed :) your doing amazing!

Solange I was 19st when I started!

Tara my toenails are desperate to be done, I couldn't tell you last time there was nothing on them

Well my favourite Italian has been taken over & the meal was atrocious so much so I only ate a spoonful of the lasagne, it was worse than a smart price ready meal so I ate my garlic bread & chips, it's been my favourite restaurant for 15 years so I'm devastated!!!! In the plus side I'm within cals for the day just although night time weigh in shows a huge bloat for the day. Never mind it's not real (repeat 100 times to self)

Oh that's rubbish! I hate when things that are fabulous change for the worst :(

I think your naked toes looks lovely .. Wish mine looked as good!

Well this morning weigh in 10:5:6 but that's a normal fluctuation after my first up day post fast (hope that makes sense, it does to me ) Today breakfast was weetabix lunch will be in town as out with a friend but she is a cal counter so it will be healthy & tea is something mince related as that's what I've got out but not sure what I'm doing with it yet.

Hubbys uncle passed away yesterday so our weekend plans are sort of all over the place as things to do as hubby is one of the exors. My sister is home from London for the weekend though & it's the Christmas market this weekend so I wanted to try & marry those two things up & meet her there tomorrow teatime. Working Sunday morning too....

Had a lovely day, shopping then lunch (chicken & bacon caeasar salad in wetherspoons) then home to do a friends makeup for her Christmas party then we went to the Lincoln Christmas market, ended up having mushy peas & chips for tea which was amazing but I was just within cals & I did over 3 hours of walking today, feet know it!
image.png

Back