At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Sounds like a lovely day, Lexie. I've never been to a Christmas market. I'd love to visit one, but wouldn't be able to walk round, which makes me sad. Look after your knees, everyone! :) xx

Sounds like a lovely day, Lexie. I've never been to a Christmas market. I'd love to visit one, but wouldn't be able to walk round, which makes me sad. Look after your knees, everyone! :) xx

Aw bless you honey, my knees are far from good after so many years of excess weight but I know yours are really bad. Quite often at spinning my left one will let me know it's not happy with me!

Aw bless you honey, my knees are far from good after so many years of excess weight but I know yours are really bad. Quite often at spinning my left one will let me know it's not happy with me!

Just don't ignore warning signs, I'd say - I don't know whether I could have done anything different (other than lose weight sooner!), hindsight is a wonderful thing, isn't it? :) xx

Oh dear, so made a chilli for tea then decided I didn't want that & have just had s massive carb fest of a Chinese, so full now feel like I need to undo the button on my stomach if there was such a thing! Enjoyed it but I know I will regret it massively tomorrow x

Well scales didn't appreciate the Chinese they were 10:8:4 this morning so had a sensible tdee day today although I have to admit lunch included half a Greggs cheese pasty but tea was last nights chilli & I've kept myself busy tonight with college assignment & am about to iron the school uniform for the week while watching some crappy tv. I'm feeling ok, I know December is always a hard month & I said I would be happy to maintain although the dream is to go a bit lower but social functions get right in the way x

Well I'm hoping you're right Tracy cos it hasn't yet! 10:8:2 this morning with 2 fasts to lose 3.2lb for a sts.... Wish me luck, think I'm gonna need it x

Only trouble with fast days are that I've eaten tea by a ridiculously early time, today was 445! Am now trying to busy myself with college work but it's not working x

I managed & on the plus side got a fair bit of my assignment done.

Scales this morning 10:6:4 so 1.4lb above official so need a good today & a good fast tomorrow to get a sts but I said all along December was a maintain kinda month

Was the same this morning as yesterday so should be ok for a sts all being well. Fast so far going find, well I say fine the Alpen bars were replaced by 15 Pringles but I've only got soup for tea after college, then I have one of my choccie finger cakes to decorate (baked the cakes earlier)

Like this one

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 20
Well I've done it ladies, I've hit goal! Think I'm in shock lol, this is however the 4th goal I've hit (11:7 then 11:0 then 10:7) but still undecided whether to lower it again, it would be lovely to be 9 something but not if its not maintainable. We shall see in the New Year x
image.jpeg

Amazing!! That's fantastic! Looking forward to seeing what your next goal challenge is in 2016 :)

Back