At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Well today was 10:5 but that's a normal increase after my first post fast up day. Today has not been good, I've had a naughty lunch in the pub of bacon cheeseburger & chips! So tea will be smaller than planned as I don't want to go stupidly over as already had a couple of snacks today

Fasts this week are hard & am currently tying to work out where I fit them in, can't do Wednesday as have a funeral followed by a college party, can't do Thursday as works Christmas buffet & Friday taking my nans cleaner out for lunch so it's either got to be Sunday & Tuesday or a back to back Monday & Tuesday. I'm not good at weekend fasts or back to backs so I'm undecided......

10:6 this morning but that's fine. Think I've decided to just maintain at this weight. My best friend & even mum who has always been championing for me to get healthy says I'm fine as I am. My bmi is 25:7 so that's almost healthy right.

Today is hard, hubby & I have had only our third fall out in 13 years & I just want to eat! Well it's that or cry & im not going to do that!

Am meant to be out tonight at a friends little Christmas do. Not feeling it but not do I want to sit here with hubby!

Oh dear, hope you make up with hubby quickly! This is definitely an argumentative time of year!! Don't let it drive you to food, you're stronger than that. :) xx

Thanks Tracy, I didn't turn to food & we are ok he's apologised & I've forgiven him. Anyway I'm fasting today else I couldn't get them both on this week, 10:7 this morning so 3lb up on official but that's ok I should be able to about move that before Wednesday which is official weigh in this week

Caught up! Can't believe stupid notifications, I just thought it had been crazy quiet in the forum :(

I didn't get to the market this year, it was too miserable outside for me to want to venture up there. But I do feel like I've missed a crucial part of my Christmas build up!

The make up pictures are awesome sauce - I just muddle along as best I can, I'm too paranoid about oranging myself up to be too adventurous though :D

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP to the scale results. Majorly WOOP. I think try maintenance for a few months and see how easy/not easy it is. Surely you should be able t drop a fast day if you go to maintenance - well maybe after December?

And sorry to hear about the argument and I'm glad you're all sorted now. It does seem to be the season for arguing :/

Caught up! Can't believe stupid notifications, I just thought it had been crazy quiet in the forum :(

I didn't get to the market this year, it was too miserable outside for me to want to venture up there. But I do feel like I've missed a crucial part of my Christmas build up!

The make up pictures are awesome sauce - I just muddle along as best I can, I'm too paranoid about oranging myself up to be too adventurous though :D

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP to the scale results. Majorly WOOP. I think try maintenance for a few months and see how easy/not easy it is. Surely you should be able t drop a fast day if you go to maintenance - well maybe after December?

And sorry to hear about the argument and I'm glad you're all sorted now. It does seem to be the season for arguing :/

Aw thanks honey, I'm just a bit scared of maintenance as last time I tried when I got to 11:7 I blew it & gained 19lb back. I plan to still do 2 fasts & that will allow me 2 naughty days a week if I want/need them. Think you're right re it being the season for arguing, the stress of Christmas plus we lost hubby's uncle 2 weeks ago & have a funeral to get through this week. Maybe I was a bit too harsh but I won't admit that to Mr O

Today has been ok, but too sugary as went up a sweetie shop earlier with the excise they were for the boy knowing some I bought he doesn't like Am thinking this week may not be a maintain but a gain but it's December which is a hard month!

God damn miracle required to sts this week, it's not happening! I'm 10:6:4 this morning so 2.4lb to lose which won't happen. I'm blaming totm being due on Friday & hoping that even though I have 3 bad days in a row Wednesday-Friday I may manage to get back to goal by Christmas Eve. I'm happy at 10:4 so that's where I want to be, simple as!

ToTM bloat always adds some lbs so I wouldn't worry too much. Plus it's like 1 week and 1/2 until christmas eve, i'm sure you'll be back to 10.4 by then.

I like the plan of 2 fasts, I guess it kinda means you get your weekends to do/eat whatever takes your fancy.

So official weigh in (day early due to plans) is 10:4:6 so not too bad, what's 0.6lb between friends

Funeral this morning then home to decorate a cake for college tonight (we're having a Christmas do)

I've realised tonight that realistically you cannot weigh exactly the same every week can you so I'm gonna stop Being an idiot & go with it x

WOOP WOOP! This pleases me. As long as the trend is the same (or downwards - depending on what you're after) that's all the matters.

Bit of an up and down day for you today then. Hope everything goes well.

image.jpeg
What this one Stacey??? Honestly it was demolished by 8 trainee makeup artists & a tutor!

Well today I snuck a fast in as felt grotty this morning so thought no point eating for the sake of it & cos I've been busy & not felt 100% it's been easy. Out for a 3 course Christmas meal tomorrow so it's good preparation

Want to show you all what I did tonight, lighting isn't ideal so I do think it looked better in the flesh. This is my friend Jo before & after I got her ready for her Christmas do. She's lost 2 stone since July after giving up on SW & starting calorie counting, I'm so proud of her!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So post fast 10:4:8 Was hoping for lower as I have a very naughty day today with a 3 course Christmas lunch which will likely be a whole days calories. Totm arrived last night though so hopefully that will have been causing some weight retention

Back