At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Just done these, mfp now has a bit at the side of your weights where you can add photos then it does comparisons, look how many steps I've done in 2 years since I got my Fitbit!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Well the scales were playing nice today & im pleased I just went for beans on toast for tea last night as I was 10:4:6 which is the same as last official with 2 fasts to go Monday & Wednesday. Tonight I think it's takeaway night but I'm wanting a chicken kebab so won't be too bad even with the chips that are necessary with it lol. In-laws coming tomorrow & I'm going to make a nice cottage pie for them as they love it & that isn't naughty.

Hi Lexie, what an inspiration to all!! You look so different! xxx My husband said I look 10 years younger already. Ha ha, what is he after??

So weight so far this week is playing ball, yesterday even after takeaway was 10:5:4 & this morning 10:6. Fasting today & Wednesday with official weigh in Thursday before 3 days of foooooooooood. I'm hoping to see 10:4 max when I weigh in which would be back at goal & shifted that pesky 0.6lb gain of last week.....

Lexie, congrats! 1 st gain back is not such a bad result. I wish you all the best for getting back to your lowest. I can relate a bit - Now becoming a real thing for me too - i'm below my wedding weight (5 years ago) now - and most of the rest of the bulk is 10 years old. (apart from my next 1 st - one diet - a very short lived lipotrim success)

Wow Lexie! I love it! great pic - i can't wait to be that!

Lexie, congrats! 1 st gain back is not such a bad result. I wish you all the best for getting back to your lowest. I can relate a bit - Now becoming a real thing for me too - i'm below my wedding weight (5 years ago) now - and most of the rest of the bulk is 10 years old. (apart from my next 1 st - one diet - a very short lived lipotrim success)

Hi honey & welcome to my ramblings, I am at my lowest now, well when I was 21 I was 9st 2lb but it won't be happening again! Thanks for your comments on my photos x

Well they're not this morning Stacey, randomly 10:5:6 but I did have a lot of carb last night so I'm hoping its that. It's put me in a big grump I can assure you of that

Yep official weigh in is tomorrow, today has been hard & I almost threw the towel in as sneezed pulled my back & then ate about 15 chips in a slice of nimble which means I'd left myself about 200 cals max for tea, but the mood I was in it would been a horrific binge day if I'd done that so instead I tried to busy myself....
image.jpeg

Well scales this morning were not my friend 10:4:2 so higher than Tuesday which annoyed me. Food wise today about 2000 but knowing I could have what I wanted actually stopped me wanting it. I have about 2 hours worth of wrapping ahead of me not sure if that burns calories lol

Merry Christmas all my fellow miniminners! Started here at 510am when the boy woke up with a nosebleed & then saw his stocking & couldn't get back to sleep! So we have been up since shortly after that

Santa has been very kind in more ways than one & it appears he doesn't think I over indulged yesterday & scales still 10:4:2 (yes obsessive daily weigher here) I've got the beef in the slow cooker, turkey will go in at 11 & then all the veg prep to do. There are only 5 of us though so won't take long. Annoyingly just realised as I came up to run a bath I forgot to put my Fitbit on this morning so wasted 2 hours worth of steps & there's been a lot!

Am working this evening 6-10 & back in tomorrow morning for another 4 hours which is not making me happy

Hi Lexie and merry Christmas to you hun
I remember those early morning starts with a young one.......so happy for you keeping that weight in check and also know how it is to get a bit manic over it!
Hugs
Bev x

Back