At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Happy Christmas to you and your family, Lexie! I ate too much yesterday and felt really ill, lol. It was worth it though, because my sister had cooked us a delicious Christmas lunch - to be honest, it may have been the Christmas pudding AND sherry trifle for pudding that finished me off, and the fact that I essentially had chocolate and a mince pie for tea! :) xx

Well scales this morning were not my friend 10:4:2 so higher than Tuesday which annoyed me. Food wise today about 2000 but knowing I could have what I wanted actually stopped me wanting it. I have about 2 hours worth of wrapping ahead of me not sure if that burns calories lol
Definitely ! wrapping also give you RSI ;) lol

Well this is strange, scales 10:4:6 so only 0.4lb above official, I'll sort that today don't worry I plan to eat anything I want today until I feel sick! Work this morning then dads which is always lots of food!!!

Here to subscribe. I've been doing 5:2 on and off since June 2015 and i'm currently on a 11lb loss. I was over a stone but illness, some laziness and a lack of motivation has affected that. I was going to wait until the New Year to start back on it but decided that was daft as i'd only gain more weight. I'm fasting today and going to attempt another fast on Wednesday before i return my usual routine.

Have a lovely New Year x

Here to subscribe. I've been doing 5:2 on and off since June 2015 and i'm currently on a 11lb loss. I was over a stone but illness, some laziness and a lack of motivation has affected that. I was going to wait until the New Year to start back on it but decided that was daft as i'd only gain more weight. I'm fasting today and going to attempt another fast on Wednesday before i return my usual routine.

Have a lovely New Year x

Hi & welcome to my diary. I've fasted today too & can't pretend it's been easy but I'll be glad i did it tomorrow.

So post festivity weigh in was 10:8:6 so 4.4lb above official on Thursday but on a normal week I can be anywhere up to 3-3.5lb above so I'm not worried. I'm giving myself 2 weeks to get it off again. Massive no-scale victory for me today, ordered a pair of black trousers from new look in the sale & when they came they were too big so exchanged them for a....
image.jpeg

Yep really me, who was a size 24/26 will Tomorrow be wearing a size 12 trouser! I've been a 12 top for a while but my bum & legs normally make me a 14 trouser & who cares if they are clearly a large 12, not me

Also bought myself some new bits for the gym, reebok & adidas medium whatever that is in the real world!

PS excuse the state of my bedroom it is tidy now
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yep shock absorber is the only thing that keeps the oodles of skin that used to be known as my chest in place

So this morning 10:6:6 so looks like I'm going to see a gain on Thursday official but it is Christmas so I'll allow it at a push....

Went to the gym tonight & did a body blitz class, am still not sure I did survive it & am wondering if I'm actually currently in Hell! And my hrm says I only burnt 224 calories, honestly I thought it would be double!!!

Ate Silly snacks today consisting of jelly tots, 10 (yes 10) cheddar biscuits & had to get hubby to take them before I troffed the whole packet! Tomorrow is a fast, dreading it already but it's needed!

NYE we are entertaining & I'm making 2 curries both HD recipes one korma & a jalfrezi so will be in control

Massive props for doing a fast day tomorrow, I'm barely managing to create a deficit. I think a gain is allowed at Christmas, it'll be gone in January.

Still sulking re scales but feeling proud as been to the gym tonight & ran (ok jogged
image.jpeg
) for 28 minutes, I only covered 2.8km in that time but I've never run for more than 10 minutes before, I did a slower speed & plan to build it up slowly. I want to run a 5k this year....

Scales went horrendously high & yesterday morning at 10:9:2 I fasted, today was a more acceptable 10:7:4 & I'm fasting tomorrow & Wednesday again so am hoping to see 10:5 on Thursday when I officially weigh in.

So I wore my new top to the gym today, it's our Zumba saying
image.jpeg

So yesterday I was contacted by a journalist asking if I would sell my story to a women's magazine, she has 5 looking for weight loss stories. At first with her talking about me inspiring & helping people I was all for it but the more I sit & think about it the more I think I wouldn't cope with any criticism that may come off the back of it, or the possibility of people bitching about me selling out. I would never have approached a journo she came to me. I've answered her preliminary questions & she has photos but she can't do anything without a contract which I don't think I'm going to do. She's currently pitching me to the mags & says it would be a minimum of £250 which at first I thought would be great as it buys the furniture I need for my beauty room. I am very confused by it all to be honest.....

Back