AT GOAL!!!

Rhian26

Well, Im there!! I cant believe i did it but i am at my goal!! I have been doing re-feed for just under a week and i didn't get weighed last week due to family issues but i have been weighed today (at last!) and i have lost 4lb exactly! That means i am 10st and at my goal! WOOHOO!!

This is by far the best diet i have ever done and i really believe that i can and will maintain this weight. I only have to have a maintenance shake and i feel like i have eaten a 3 course meal! I know that i will eventually eat all my meals as food and that at the moment im still on the maintenance and still only eating 1 meal per day but if this still means weight loss then adding the extra meals in will defo mean maintaining.

Good luck to everyone on here and i hope your journey goes as well as mine. Just remember that LT is the temporary thing and the weight you want to be is for life so if your struggling just think how temporary this is and how its going to affect you and your happiness in the long run. x x x x x x x

Be good an NO CHEATING!!!! xxxxxxx

Rhian that's amazing hun! I'm so proud of you! I hope you're feeling on top of the world because that's exactly how you deserve to be feeling! Good luck with the maintenance, but I doubt you'll need it! :) Congratulations again hun! :D :D :D :D :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Well done Rhian that is fantastic news!

This site has really helped me when I'm feeling down and the stories of those successful LTers are what keeps me going. I hope it won't take forever before I am able to post the same message!!

Good luck for the future.

Take care.

x

Well done Rhian! It must be a great feeling and enjoy it hun! You worked hard and you should be proud and you deserve it!!! You can now go and try on the dress for the big day and look amazing!

Well, Im there!! I cant believe i did it but i am at my goal!! I have been doing re-feed for just under a week and i didn't get weighed last week due to family issues but i have been weighed today (at last!) and i have lost 4lb exactly! That means i am 10st and at my goal! WOOHOO!!

This is by far the best diet i have ever done and i really believe that i can and will maintain this weight. I only have to have a maintenance shake and i feel like i have eaten a 3 course meal! I know that i will eventually eat all my meals as food and that at the moment im still on the maintenance and still only eating 1 meal per day but if this still means weight loss then adding the extra meals in will defo mean maintaining.

Good luck to everyone on here and i hope your journey goes as well as mine. Just remember that LT is the temporary thing and the weight you want to be is for life so if your struggling just think how temporary this is and how its going to affect you and your happiness in the long run. x x x x x x x

Be good an NO CHEATING!!!! xxxxxxx
well don hon
am so happy for you..you must be thrilled:happy036:

Rhian that is great you have done so well x

Well done babe..... you've done really well and i hope you're ok xxx Bring on Manchester!!!!!!

What a brilliant post! Congratulations on achieving your goal... good luck with maintaining your new sexy figure! ;) I am sure you will look beautiful on your big day!

Some great words of advice in your post....

take care
julz
xox

Congratulations!!!!!! xx

Fantastic. Well done you!!!! Enjoy yourself!!!!

Thanks so much everybody!! It doesn't take long to do when you think of it in long term....it took me 9 weeks lostpolarbear (sorry, i dont know your real name....and if that is your real name then your mum is well cruel!!!)

Many of you have been my inspriation and im glad that i can now be someone elses. Thanks again x x x x x x x x x x x

Great news Rhian, you so deserve it, well done babe xxxx

Excellent news babe. Am thrilled for you!!! I love reading how well everyone has done, esp the ones who get to goal!!! Congratulations!!

Back