At last - an explaination for weight gain :)

moideux

With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information & wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy , we are enormously cultured, educated & happy. Beginning today, when I look at my arse in the mirror I will think, Good Grief look how smart I am, I must be a genius!! :D

I love it!

The best of it is that at least half my enormous butt must be information I've read on how to loose blooming weight!! Atkins, GI and mediterraen, I curse you!!

:rotflmao: LMAO!!!!!

I love that explanation! It's even better than my hormones and 'the pill' reasoning!

With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information & wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy , we are enormously cultured, educated & happy. Beginning today, when I look at my arse in the mirror I will think, Good Grief look how smart I am, I must be a genius!! :D

Thanks a million for that information, were will I store it !!!

I am such a fool, for years I thought it was FOOD.......how stupid can you be !!!!! lol.

:8855:
This thread should have a public health warning on it - I've gained half a stone just digesting the information :p
:8855::8855:

Pass the Gaviscon !!!

**worries**

Does that mean this time next year we'll be thin and dribbling over our laptops...? :eek:

Yes it does Medusa, you've been warned!!! :D

Back