at last i am doing it

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
the weight is coming off very very slowly but it is coming off and i am thrilled. It is down to me that it is slowly coming off but i am pleased. so many things happening at the moment and i need to get a grip. but anyway 10lbs off yippee.x

well done hun!! keep at it :D xx

Yeah :D High Five!! What a lovely positive post, its good when we give ourselves credit. Life is for living not being on a permanent diet :)

Well done you that's a fablemo weight loss xxx

:happy036:You go girl!!!! 10lbs is a fab loss, slowly but surely XX

10lbs is brilliant, you must be ecstatic that you've lost that much weight! :D

Remain this positive my dear xxxxxx

Congrats!

10lbs is a decent amount, and so long as it's coming off you'll eventually reach target, and i doubt you'll mind then how long it took :D

I bought a huge watermelon yesterday, for some reason decided to weigh it. Gulp it weighed a whole stone. Half joking half in shock, I said to hubby" I have to lose 7 of these" his reply was " no wonder your ankle hurts" What I am trying to say is that 10 lbs is wonderful and I for one even if I only lose 1 watermelon, will realise what a difference it will make to my body/health. :eek:

woo hoo!! keep it going hun,10lbs is a fab amount,it all adds up!!

Well done Tara :happy096:

This isnt easy to do and it takes a lot to stay on track so congrats on those hard earned (and lost!) 10 lbs

whoops i have noticed that it isnt 10lbs it is actually 9.5lbs. will change this.x

when i looked at my ticker set up, it is exactly right but for some reason it is not saying 9.5lbs.

it has taken me ages though. i cant say that i am doing it as i should but i am trying.
youve done great too.
i think that i may have set a target too high though.

Back