At your CDC appointment...

Kath

Water water everywhere
Do you give your order for next week in advance?

Just really wondering what actually happens when you go to see your CDC as I'm switching from LL and I like to be prepared :)

Also, do you think I'll be allowed bars straight away seeing as I'm currently sole sourcing on LL? Or will I have to start CD as if I'm completely new to the diet?

Hi Kath

I tend to get people to email me their order about three days before they are due to come and see me OR call it through. This gives me time to order in anything I don't currently have and make sure they're not disappointed.

The ex LLers I have had who are still fully on LL have moved straight into having the bars as they are already fully established in ketosis.

Hope that helps
:)

Hi Kath

I tend to get people to email me their order about three days before they are due to come and see me OR call it through. This gives me time to order in anything I don't currently have and make sure they're not disappointed.

The ex LLers I have had who are still fully on LL have moved straight into having the bars as they are already fully established in ketosis.

Hope that helps
:)

Great stuff thanks :)

Mind you, different CDCs operate differently - you can find all this out when you speak to them on the phone :)

Mind you, different CDCs operate differently - you can find all this out when you speak to them on the phone :)

She didn't have time to talk on the phone really, think she had a client with her so I'm going in a bit blind :eek: :)

True, but I would do exactly the same as D_Q....:D Just make sure that your new Counsellor does give you enough time and help!

Good luck Kath - I hope the last bit of your journey goes well!

L x

True, but I would do exactly the same as D_Q....:D Just make sure that your new Counsellor does give you enough time and help!

Good luck Kath - I hope the last bit of your journey goes well!

L x

Thanks Lesly :)

Oh I forgot to ask - how long does an appointment usually last?

Is it too cheeky of me to mention straight away that I'd like to be a CDC one day do you think? I was going to mention it on the phone but didn't get time.

I'm going to look at the different flavours they do first and write down my order before I go to see her so it saves time for her.

First appointment with me, usually an hour - or more, if I don't have a following appointment, because I can talk for England about Cambridge Diet! Subsequent appointments are 30 mins....less if people want less, and more if they need a lot of help.

Flavours:
Banana, Butterscotch, Cappuccino, Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Forest Fruits, Strawberry, Toffee Walnut, Vanilla.
Broccoli & Cheese, Chicken & Mushroom, Oriental Chilli, Spicy Tomato, Vegetable (& Lactose-free Mushroom)
RRP 1.55 each
Caramel, Chocolate, Malt Toffee, Orange (plain choc), Cranberry Crunch, Peanut Crunch RRP 1.80
Banana Bliss or Chocolate Velvet ready-made cartons, RRP 1.75
etc etc!

Just have a word with your new CD counsellor, to make sure she has everything....she should have it all in stock, but might need 2-3 days' notice....

First appointment with me, usually an hour - or more, if I don't have a following appointment, because I can talk for England about Cambridge Diet! Subsequent appointments are 30 mins....less if people want less, and more if they need a lot of help.

Flavours:
Banana, Butterscotch, Cappuccino, Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Forest Fruits, Strawberry, Toffee Walnut, Vanilla.
Broccoli & Cheese, Chicken & Mushroom, Oriental Chilli, Spicy Tomato, Vegetable (& Lactose-free Mushroom)
RRP 1.55 each
Caramel, Chocolate, Malt Toffee, Orange (plain choc), Cranberry Crunch, Peanut Crunch RRP 1.80
Banana Bliss or Chocolate Velvet ready-made cartons, RRP 1.75
etc etc!

Just have a word with your new CD counsellor, to make sure she has everything....she should have it all in stock, but might need 2-3 days' notice....

Ooh that's great - wow all those flavours!! I'm only used to a few with LL :D

I've got to have 4 packs a day because I'm 5ft 9 - I'm a bit concerned though because there are more in the CD packs that LL so that means I'll be having more caloires on CD :eek:

Why not drop her an email and ask these questions I am sure she will come back to you before your appointment.

Linda

That's a good idea Linda I think I will as I'll need to take my son with me for my first 2 appointments because he's off school. Also I need to check that I don't have to have the same time appointment each week as I won't normally be able to make the time that I'm going.

Gosh don't I faff and myther too much!

Nesh.....ffffff....flipping cold....only too apt on sole source, I feel!

Derby town - ooops! City now - IS lovely.....I used to work for the Bishop at the Cathedral - heavenly, indeed! But, as with everywhere else, there are lots of not-so-lovely bits....

Must be very different now, I guess. Not been back for -ooooh, 14 years....no reason to return, now.

Anyway - it's definitely warmer down here!

Nesh.....ffffff....flipping cold....only too apt on sole source, I feel!

Derby town - ooops! City now - IS lovely.....I used to work for the Bishop at the Cathedral - heavenly, indeed! But, as with everywhere else, there are lots of not-so-lovely bits....

Must be very different now, I guess. Not been back for -ooooh, 14 years....no reason to return, now.

Anyway - it's definitely warmer down here!

Well in that case I'm nesh too :D

My hands and toes go blue - my feet look dreadful sometimes, I think they might just fall off one day !

Back