atkins bar is a meal??

sheshelafunk

..or a snack..i have bought some atkins bars they are yummy i have the 30g chocolate krisp ones i think thats what they are..just wondered if its a snack or a meal oh my gosh i bought six of em 3 for 2 in boots wooop xxx

..or a snack..i have bought some atkins bars they are yummy i have the 30g chocolate krisp ones i think thats what they are..just wondered if its a snack or a meal oh my gosh i bought six of em 3 for 2 in boots wooop xxx
We must have all been to Boots today snapping up their 3 for 2 offer. I am going to use them as a meal replacement and have a slightly bigger snack later in the afternoon. The coffee and nut bar was fantastic

HI - are these the 'day break bars'? I have been having these for my breakfast meal as they are so much nicer than the CS ones, although prob not so filling. I got mine in Tesco (3 for 2) yesterday but I only saw the day break ones and not any others......

hi girls, I've been having them as a breakfast replacement and one snack a day, due to them being lower in cals and carbs than the CS ones (albeit they're also smaller than the CS ones), so I've been using them for both - meal replacement and snack.

I too love the nut coffee one, not quite so keen on the choc nut one, although it has even lower carbs and cals than the nut coffee one. I'd also agree they're not as filling as the CS ones but taste a hell of alot better and they're cheaper!!

I use the bigger (£1.89) bar as a meal, these quite filling and miles nicer than the CS one

the smaller choc bar I have as a snack..

Tesco have the 5 pack boxes of the cereal type atkins bars reduced to £3.70 (74p each) at the moment.. have stocked up on a few of those also :)

I got the 60g ones and they are so yummy!!!! The choc hazelnut one is to die for!!

Could you have a full one as a snack too? the net carbs is 2.9g!!!!!

so on weds i had a whole one a a snack and yesterday i had half as as a snack. and today im having one as a meal because i dont have scales i cant see the damage until my WI. im having the ones with 2 net carbs but on the back it says 14g...im having the 30g bars..i dunno but they are delish!!! and what is "phase 2" of the atkins diet??

Back