Atkins Bars- Chocolate brownie

Stargirl

I have been working a lot of hours the last few days, covering people on my weekend off etc so running about mad, and although not encourgaed, rather than grab something else eg mc donalds, pizza, sandwich place all right beside me!!

i Went for a massshooove vendi black coffee and grabbed an atkins bar from boots.
The bar was choc brownie and omg how gorgeous is it!!!:gimi:
And yes i am aware that they are way more calories at 207 but still only 3.1g carb and i did only use it in an emergency!!

and will b drinking extra water and less shakes to make it up, but mmm did i enjoy it.lol:D

Don't miss your shake, its only an extra 60 calories compared to a CD bar, and not worth missing the nutrition in your shake for.

Well done on being sensible though!

Don't miss your shake, its only an extra 60 calories compared to a CD bar, and not worth missing the nutrition in your shake for.

Well done on being sensible though!

Thanks lexie! x
Thats reassuring.lol

I agree with Lexi dog. I have an atkins bar most days and It hasn't effected my losses. Good for you for choosing the right option :)

Phew at seeing you lot mentioning the Atkins bars, I must admit I have been getting some of these the last week, but I felt so guilty I've been chopping them into tiny pieces (the crispy chocolate bars are lush) and just having a few bits a night. I've only ever had one CD bar and I was shocked at how many calories they were and the carb content, and I think the Atkins ones are slightly less. Boots are doing them at the moment buy one get one half price. <wanders back off feeling slightly less guilty and a tad reassured>. If KD is reading, I know you'll probably be screaming at us through your monitor.....SORRY <sob> xx

thats really good to know as I am at work today and only have a tetra and working till 8pm and am starving so i know if i have it now I can have a bar to tide me over!

Phew!
x

Back