Naming & shaming myself - cannot believe what I ate

Alycyn1980

Addicted to Minimins!!!
Good day all.

In an attempt to get myself on track once again I am naming and shaming myself for my blowout last week which led to my gain of 2.5lbs, only the bad things of which it was mainly!!! OMG as I am writing this I am surprised that I only put on 2.5lbs. I am disgusted with myself – I have no idea why I was not sick!!! I would not even want to attempt to count the syns for all of this. I think I could actually cry as I am writing this :cry:

Thursday – Was OK until evening then I just lost the plot.
8 x Asda Mini Fudge Brownie Bites & Fluff
Friday – 6 x Asda Mini Fudge Brownie Bites (Travelling)
Garlic Bread & Ciabatta Garlic Bread (Dinner)
2 x Packets Crisps & Cookies & Cream Kitkat (Eveneing Snack)
Bottle Amigo
Saturday – Roll with butter & jam, roll with butter square sausage & black pudding
2 x Hot Just Made Donuts (afternoon)
6 x Asda Mini Fudge Brownie Bites (snacking through day)
Starter of Deep Fried Camembert & Cranberry Sauce & Main was Chicken Balmoral
(Haggis) with Creamy Pepper Drambuie Sauce; Homemade Chunky Chips & some veg in
Butter
2 x Amigos; some Doritos & onion rings; shot lemoncello and a jaiger
Sunday – Roll with butter, cheese and ham
Cookies & Cream Kitkat
Bag Giant Milky Buttons
KFC Boneless Banquet for one with Milky Bar Krushem
Bag Mint Aero Bubbles (large bag)
Bottle Curries Red Kola

Monday & Tuesday I was not too bad as was back at work and a routine but I did have Pizza & Chips after WI which I did feel sick eating and today my stomach is paying for it as it is churning away and cramping and has involved a few trips to the loo (sorry) which is a good couple hundred meters away from me up a flight of stairs.

I am also choked with the cold and have no voice, head is sore and body aching but I still made it to work though wishing I was home in my bed.

I have again written this on a word doc so I can add to it as the day goes on but I am going to have to post it now or I will chicken out of it.

I really am ashamed that I have eaten that much and that is only the things that I remember!!! :nono:

Hi Alycyn 1980.
Welcome to SW and this forum.
Just put the last week behind you, start again and write a weekly menu, then go and ONLY buy the ingredients for it, then STICK to it! write a daily food diary so that if you hit a problem your Consultant can see where the problem is. Remember that SW worked as long as you follow it, we all have had bad days/weeks so don't worry about the past, just look forward and good luck, there are great recipes on here so go for it!
Pete

Thanks Folks.

I have been doing this since Feb and I usually do keep a diary as I like to see what I have eaten but this was just a major slip up but I have been back on track so far (I know its only Thursday) but OH is away and that could lead to so much temptation of just sitting snacking!!! I cant do menus as I always deviate but I do not have bad stuff in the house for cooking, it is usually all fresh (then frozen) and I have bags of super speed soup in the freezer which I mix with meat/poultry and pasta to make a meal rather than a bowl of soup. I also leave it chunky to make me feel fuller!!!

Minimins has been a lifesaver for everything and I love the recipes that I find on here though I usually do my own tweak to them!!!

xx

You know if you stick to plan this week you'll probably lose that gain by next weigh in. You're not alone in this sort of over eating but the important thing is not to let one bad week ruin your weight loss. I had a week off work a while ago and ate all sort of rubbish, had a gain but lost it all the next week. Yes its frustrating when we self sabatage but the damage is repairable. Good luck.

Alycyn 1980, I know you said you wanted to name and shame yourself by posting your intake, but I for one think it was really really brave and there aren't many of us on here who couldn't put our hands up to doing something similar to the days you posted there. Hope you are feeling ok and back on track. :)

peacelily said:
Alycyn 1980, I know you said you wanted to name and shame yourself by posting your intake, but I for one think it was really really brave and there aren't many of us on here who couldn't put our hands up to doing something similar to the days you posted there. Hope you are feeling ok and back on track. :)

Ps prepare something nice to do when OH is away. That used to be my time when I allowed myself food "treats" and it would just be a smorgasbord of guilt and yuk feelings. Now I look forward to it as time when I can treat myself in other ways that dont involve food and i can do what I want to and can even just sit and watch what I like on the telly, or go out as long as it doesnt involve going off plan. :)

Ps prepare something nice to do when OH is away. That used to be my time when I allowed myself food "treats" and it would just be a smorgasbord of guilt and yuk feelings. Now I look forward to it as time when I can treat myself in other ways that dont involve food and i can do what I want to and can even just sit and watch what I like on the telly, or go out as long as it doesnt involve going off plan. :)

Thanks Peacelily. It was the 1st major blowout i have had since I started in Feb, I used to eat that stuff on a regular basis, jst scared me how easily I could gp back to it and how easily it all goes back on. I usually have meals prepared in the freezer for when OH is gone so dinner wise I am OK and I usually have a packet of snack a jacks or light crisps of some kind and a cookies n cream kitkat (new find) for my treat at night. I have a 'bad' day aft WI where I have a treat of some kind that I would not normally eat!!

Been like that myself. Heres my vicious circle..... Get down bout weight....cry....eat choc, crisps, cake to 'make me feel better'....feel guilty....cry again.

Or my other fav would be after WI eatting soooo much bad stuff id feel sick an would then have to spend my next week tryin to get that food off and loose at the same >_<

I scoffed a packet of biscuits and wrote it down along with telling my friends what I had done. Made me feel better for doing it and I'll not be on the biscuits again

Back