Atkins bars

leahcnnr

Silver Member
Do these bars take you out of ketosis?
I'm doing a vlcd but have taken an occasional bar, this week I've had more and feel I'm not in ketosis. They are yummy but are they bad for dieting?

it does for some peeps ............. i have one a day but eaten over the day in 4 sittings x

They arent good for you, they wont knock you out but you will lose slower. I use them only when i am desperate. I never ever keep them in the house and have to travel 9km to get them when i do want one. Usually i dont bother then :D

i keep one in my handbag,it's a peanut one,just incase.
i have the coconut ones in my bedroom,along with peanut ones
and sometimes i have the cake bar ones,they travel through
the system rather rapidly,so beware !

I don't dare have one, besides being expensive, they may set off a carb craving.

Last edited:
General feedback seems to be if you have the bars regularly say 3+ times a week then they will stall you. Obviously people more or less sensitive:)

i keep one in my handbag,it's a peanut one,just incase.
i have the coconut ones in my bedroom,along with peanut ones
and sometimes i have the cake bar ones,they travel through
the system rather rapidly,so beware !

I think in pictures and I imagined a Atkins bar treasure hunt around your house : )

hugs
xx

no not meal replacement x

frumptyDumpty said:
I think in pictures and I imagined a Atkins bar treasure hunt around your house : )

hugs
xx

Lolllll

The shakes seem to be better than bars but no real evidence - the safe way is to avoid all "frakenfood"!

leahcnnr said:
Do these bars take you out of ketosis?
I'm doing a vlcd but have taken an occasional bar, this week I've had more and feel I'm not in ketosis. They are yummy but are they bad for dieting?

Alot of ppl buy the bar at my work place and most tell me its good. Am not on Atkins but it's quite pricey as well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back