Atkins For Me

happychicken1

Hi everyone, done atkins years ago and lost a few stone quite quickly so thought Id give it a try again. Ive been gaining weight and im at my al time high of 14.5 st feel so fed up with myself so gotta sort myself out for good. Ive done Liptrim in the past and have some shales left so im gonnna use these up over the next week then go straight onto atkins (I cant afford all the food untill I get paid). I need some support/ and would love to hear how much everyone is losing each week. Ive been lokking at all the recipes and they look great so cant think of any reason not to do this and get rid of 4.5 stones so I can live my life again.

Look f/w to chatting to you all

Kez
:)

xx

Hi,

Your loss is very impressive you seem to be doing excellently!

I only started myself on Friday so haven't been doing it very long. I came off S&S a while back and wanted to lose my last stone with something different so far this way of eating is great but well see how it goes.

good luck with the rest of induction :)

Well everyone ive lost 10 llbs in 4 days I always lose really fast if i use my special recipes good look everyone

Well done! What are your special recipes? Please share?!?

Well done on your weight loss! I started Atkins again on 7th of this month, would love to hear your recipes, need ideas!! xxx

Back