Atkins / LT losses

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I know a few of you have done both atkins and lt/cd i am just wondering what the loss comparison is... i am coming to the end of my official loss.. how i want to go further than the chemist will allow and even though my bmi will still be healthy!
So i suppose my question is what is the average weight loss and where can i buy the bars etc....
Also how useful is Atkins for maintainence?
Cheers
Nic

Hi dude!

I am looking at Atkins too!, LT just wasnt for me - Need more energy than it gives me - maybe i should have given it longer, but i will be watching the answers to your threads with great interest

Just wish i was as near to my goal as you!!!!!:cry:

Dont forget tho atkins is also a ketosis diet... yeah 2 weeks on LT really isnt long enough.. you would have felt better next week! seriously i felt like crap for weeks and then poof!! i had tons of energy!
You could also try CD, again a ketosis diet, but there are different plans and ss+ and 810 plan contains food as well as the shakes.... just a thought?
I am looking into atkins as my chemist will only allow me one more week and i still have 9lbs to lose and need fast losses to keep me intereted and motivated.
You will get there! Its only took me a few months on LT would have took me near a year and a half without it ...maybe longer!!!

Back