atkins meal replacement

Do you mean like shakes? They do two flavoured yogurt type shakes with 3g carbs per shake. You wouldn't be able to just survive on them. There's no need to anyway when you can have chicken, steak and cheese for less carbs! X

Thanks, are those products used as snack extras then?I'm currently doing exante but getting fed up with no food so considering atkins. Ive ordered the book so just waiting cause I don't really know exactly what I can eat :)

They are meal replacement shakes, so i have one as my breakfast every morning. I dont think it would be viable to just have them as your diet constantly though. And why do that anyway when you can eat normal foods on the Atkins :)

Welcome Amy!

Check out the 'so you're thinking of starting atkins' and 'tips and tricks' thread, they'll give you the information you need to start until you can fully study the book.

Good luck x

Ok, my book has arrived and I think I understand. I'm a bit worried though as it seems like there's more weighing/counting than I thought and I don't do brilliantly with that. I can't find my fitness pal on my phone so wondering anyone can simplify the rules for me? Thanks :)

Just stick to under 20g carbs a day. I don't do any calculations, just look at the total carb content on the back of packets :)

Back