Atkins Meet

Jim

Big Boy
Who fancies an Atkins meet up in the New Year sometime?

I was going to suggest Feb as Christmas is nicely out of the way by then and we should all be recovered. :D

Count me in....Jx

What an incentive for us to stick to our diet and try to get to or as close to goal as possible...

Last edited:
Id love to come too if I can get a cheap flight

count me in also depending on when and where like annie. Im planning to visit the UK Feb anyway so if we can nail down some dates and etc.. for sure I'll be there..

Good Morning,

I don't mind where it is really, Birmingham is central, but I'll go with the majority vote.

Sounds good to me Laura, then we can pick the most central point.

I am in Staffordshire about an hour from Birmingham so no probs for me, or Derby, or Nottingham, actually anywhere in the middle...but I don't mind travelling further if needs be, I assume we will make sure we can book overnight stays etc.....Jx

Unless you live very close It'd have to be an overnighter I'd think Jane, and all the better, more time to drink. :D

Abso-flippin-lutely Jim....lol...

I'm in Italy so for me it really doesnt matter. I'll take a ryanair flight into gatewick or stansted and take the train from there :D

I'm in Italy so for me it really doesnt matter. I'll take a ryanair flight into gatewick or stansted and take the train from there :D

Or you could try East Midlands Apt or Birmingham if we will be in the midlands...x

So let's have a roll call then

Jim Midlands
Jane Midlands
Board Midlands
Laura Kent
Annie NI
any I've missed?

OH and More Italy :D

How could you not forget me :D I'm really looking forward to meet you all...:)

it's 'cos you're a yank More. :p

And you guys love us yanks :p:D.. We have to loosen you brits up every now and then ;)

Laura that would be great. I guess we can coordinate once we settle on a date and time.. Thanks :)

If we are talking February, I can't manage the last weekend in Feb as that is Colleen's birthday, but any other weekend is fine.

Back