atkins or celeb slim

ksmiuk

Gold Member
Is this forum for celeb slim or atkins/low carb. I was thinking of trying cs but every thread i have read on here seems to people not using the products is there something i need to know about cs lol??

nope this is just cs, just a few of us on here used to do cs but we moved onto different things.

we just like nattering to each other!

ah i see do you think cs is worth a try? i like atkins but always struggled with breakfast things cant face protein first thing

i think its a really good kick start. it made me really think about what i was eating and gave me a lot of control.

it really kick started my weightloss.

i moved onto my own version as i found after a while it was too expensive for me as im on a v. limited budget

im doing atkins for 2 weeks before introducing some similar shakes i have found.

its really down to you what you need to do.

do you think the shakes would give you more control?

As Kel says...we have all been on CS and after a certain period of time......we have educated ourselves...and have moved on....but alot of us still live by the same principles........it's worth doing to get you started xxx

ooo new dawn i love your pic... very cool:cool:

I do think they would give me more control and i am terrible at preparing meals for work, so would be really handy as i often skip meals then get starving and hit the vending machines big time! They are quite expensive though maybe i should do a month and see gow i go on and then think about just replacing breakfast. x

that is a great pic

I do think they would give me more control and i am terrible at preparing meals for work, so would be really handy as i often skip meals then get starving and hit the vending machines big time! They are quite expensive though maybe i should do a month and see gow i go on and then think about just replacing breakfast. x

go on Avidlite Low Carb Products

theyre meal replacement shakes, but cheaper and less carbs.
they taste a lot less sugary.

just an option its what im going to use again in a couple of weeks.

just a heads up only the SHAKES are the meal replacements and id take a multi vit everyday aswell if you went for them

thanks will have a look

however if you need a plan and structure go for cs as you get a starter booklet which really helps

Thanks.....you lovely ladies.........Kel hope you get sorted with yer man......but just remember you are in charge of your own destiny

i hope so too :(

Back