Atkins side effects

woof

Alway see the love x
.... Other then the foggy head, Atkins flu and the funny taste in the mouth have u come across anything else?

Woofy x

I keep getting heart palpitations, I only normally get them when I've had a heavy night on the drink or too much caffeine, but I haven't really had any of those 2 whilst being on this so not sure whats going on there:confused:

hmm, I am thirsty ALOT!

Ive had strange dreams and wind! Not great while walking to school.

Woofy x

ive been having odd dreams over the last few days! as for the wind, well i have noticed that the wobble board gives me wind both ends.
i wonder how many carbs air fresheners have?!!!!!! :D

B O not nice but its the only thing iv had no flu no wind no nothing but i SMELL :8855:

Im only windy 1 end : o (
My skin is clear and soft which I put down to Atkins. My hands and toes have been really cold.

Woofy x

Ooh really weird dreams here aswell! Last night I dreamt that my mum was at my house and my sister came round and was like are you gonna change my nappy now mum get it done?? haha, then me and my sis had a fight coz I told her she should start using the toilet at her age!! lmao :8855: so strange!! I'm constantly dreaming about low carb foods aswell lol

Oh my sister 29 by the way haha

Last edited:
Coz there is only 1 woof!
Oh i have another. My belly has been really gurgly and Mark told me earlier i had atkins breath!

I might breathe on 1 of my boys 2m morning, just to see if I have!

Woofy x

aye I get cold feet aswell!!!

well theres no point me puttin my toes on yours then! hahahahha

Woofy x

Back