Atkins side effects

Rolando just told me I smell of cherry`s. I wondered what hes after!

Woofy x

louis will tell me the truth and quickly follow it with something nice to say. Bless him. Ive bloody fab sons!

Woofy x

Woof you're a case hun! :D

I'm cold a lot, have no appetite and keep forgetting to eat (not like me!) and was very thirsty in the early stages :p
Have had a few strange dreams but I'm not telling you what about :8855:

thirsty
no appetite
the flu :(
B.O..OMG, my anti perspirant lasts half the time it used to....i manage it well and have had no complaints.....maybe it is me being paranoid ??? lol
leg aches, OMG the first week my legs ached (no excercise)
no cravings.....at all,

i am now into my 5th week with no choccy, crisps, chips or tatties...yahoooooo!!

Why oh why im i not getting the dreams..........I want the dreams. Not fair!!!!! Im off to bed now ladies to try and have a dream like that. lol. Night night.

I haven't had any naughty dreams, just very strange ones! my feet are cold too :cry:

Another 1 Ive found it the painfull part of totm isnt so painfull and the GRUMPS aint as GGGGGrrrrrrrrrring as before.

Just waitin for Louis to come down stairs so I can breathe on him... hahahahahaha poor little sod

Woofy x

Best way to find out lol

Out the mouths of babes, u cant beat it!

Morning!

Woofy x

Ok well i've seemed to have got ALL that has been mentioned.

I usually have quite vivid weird dreams anyway and I'm also windy Woof! :8855:

I do get a real bad achy pain right at the base of my skull that lasts for a good few hours. But that's only when I'm going into Ketosis. Once I'm in, it passes. Usually get it on about day 3. I had an ache in my leg last night but that might not be linked?

To be fair, like i've mentioned before, I never really know when I'm in ketosis as I've never checked with those stick things. I just assume that I am!

ive never used the peeing sticks either but i know i am in ketosis. always wake up with a yuk gob but it goes after a good brushing and a morning coffee.
as for dreams, they can be quite annoying. they keep waking me up and i wonder if it was a dream i was having or if it was real. i can never function properlly when i wake up at the best of times!

serious weight loss. :(

:D

Xxx dreams like Woofy, keep them coming I say :D
Atkins breath
So thirsty
Totm has been evil for pain, but much not so heavy
Cramp in legs
Oh ands waking up every morning around half 5, even if I only get a few hours sleep!

I sleep well, have done ever since I started Atkins, and I don't feel the need for a post lunch nap anymore either.

Back