Atkins with Xenical anyone?

strachan51

HI I am new to this board. Have been lurking for a while but wanted some insight from you lovely informed folks.
I am taking xenical at the moment and have been for a few months.
Was excercising regularly, eating right etc and the weight was just not going. I stalled for a couple weeks to.
So I decided last week to try atkins. But from what I understand atkins works by using the fat you take in to burn the fat you have. But xenical gets rid of 1/3 of the fat you take in. So I am kinda stumped. As I am doing better without all the other carbs but am concerened about upping the fat while taking xenical.
Has anyone else on here done atkins and taken xenical at the same time? I am looking for advice and to be headed in the right direction and all suggestions welcome.
Thanks
:confused:

I agree don't think the Atkins diet will work, to high in fat!

I just count cals.. And when I stick to my cal level (1500) the weight defiantly comes off! Low fat, healthy choices, plus exercise, the weight will come off!

I use myfitnesspal on my phone to log my food entry's, recipes etc.. Also it's free :)

Atkins and Xen sounds a guarenteed way to get a visit from the tango man!! not a good idea. x

Back