Atlantis dubai!!! starting ss

Sas101

Hey all I am starting ss from today am 12 stone 13 pounds my goal is to get down to 9 stones i will be putting up my mini goals later on tonight, I have done it before (5 years) and it was because I was going Dubai loll.restarted for the 4th time I just could not get the grip of it and always stuffed my face at the end of the 1st day, so this time round Hubby has told me he has booked us a holiday in September for 10 days at the Atlantis hotel in Dubai :) i am sooo ready to ss now so plz everyone help me and support me through this journey as I want to be slim and sexy xxx

Good luck Sas with your new restart and when the munchies strike just think of your wonderful holiday in September and that should help keep your mind focused...Lucky you:D

Hey Hun,

Good luck!! You've done it before, you know what to do. As long as you can harness your inner rebel, and keep control of her, you'll do great!!

Very jealous of the holiday too, lucky lady!!

:)

Mini said:
Good luck Sas with your new restart and when the munchies strike just think of your wonderful holiday in September and that should help keep your mind focused...Lucky you:D

Thank u darling I think I need to print some pics and stick it on the fridge lolll x

RhiBro said:
Hey Hun,

Good luck!! You've done it before, you know what to do. As long as you can harness your inner rebel, and keep control of her, you'll do great!!

Very jealous of the holiday too, lucky lady!!

:)

Thank u hun and well done on ur 4lb loss am jealous lolll u got to eat x

Good luck. The Atlantis in Dubai?? Wow! Lovely treat at the end of it.
Maybe get a picture of the bikini you want to wow in and a picture of the Atlantis and put it on the fridge and in your purse. So when you feel like nibbling before you end up opening the fridge - it's there, if you are at the shop and need to pay for something - it's there.
Good luck! You'll do it xx

Wow a great incentive! You'll only need to think of that holiday to spur you on!! Go girl!!! xx

Good luck
xx

MsV said:
Good luck. The Atlantis in Dubai?? Wow! Lovely treat at the end of it.
Maybe get a picture of the bikini you want to wow in and a picture of the Atlantis and put it on the fridge and in your purse. So when you feel like nibbling before you end up opening the fridge - it's there, if you are at the shop and need to pay for something - it's there.
Good luck! You'll do it xx

Thank u hunny that's exactly wot am going to do I can't wear a bikini as my son stretched the hell out of my belly lolll but a tanktini will be great gona have a look now x

Id LOVE to go to the atlantis, looks amazing, iv wanted to go since it was on x factor! put the pics up, will definatly help xx

laura269 said:
Wow a great incentive! You'll only need to think of that holiday to spur you on!! Go girl!!! xx

Exactly I never thought it would make me so determined to do this, but I thought it's either hot sweaty fat girl on the beach all covered up or a hot sexy slim girl wearing hardly anything and actually enjoying a holiday x

PinkMantha said:
Id LOVE to go to the atlantis, looks amazing, iv wanted to go since it was on x factor! put the pics up, will definatly help xx

So did I, it's like a dream for me so the pics will be up on the fridge and purse loll x

Hey all I am starting ss from today am 12 stone 13 pounds my goal is to get down to 9 stones i will be putting up my mini goals later on tonight, I have done it before (5 years) and it was because I was going Dubai loll.restarted for the 4th time I just could not get the grip of it and always stuffed my face at the end of the 1st day, so this time round Hubby has told me he has booked us a holiday in September for 10 days at the Atlantis hotel in Dubai :) i am sooo ready to ss now so plz everyone help me and support me through this journey as I want to be slim and sexy xxx

fabulous l lived in Dubai for a while, when hubby was working out there l loved it ,sadly had to return home good luck with cd , a brilliant goal to work towards :D:D:D

sasha63 said:
fabulous l lived in Dubai for a while, when hubby was working out there l loved it ,sadly had to return home good luck with cd , a brilliant goal to work towards :D:D:D

Wow living out there would be brilliant, can't wait till September now x

Good luck with your journey :)
What a great reward - Dubai :-D :-D
You'll be at your goal in no time x

Kels_85 said:
Good luck with your journey :)
What a great reward - Dubai :-D :-D
You'll be at your goal in no time x

Thanks hun, well I hope il be at goal am starting to think if I should eat tonight and its only been half a day since iv started it NOOO!!!!! Better stick some pictures up x

Your welcome :)
Noooooooo don't do it!! ;-)
Honestly, the first few days are hard, but once you get through the first week and see amazing first weigh in results, it really does spur you on!
Maybe try and have an early night so your not around or thinking of food?
Take everything hour by hour too - keep promising yourself you'll be 100% for an hour, then make the same promise every time that hour is up. That works too.
You've done brilliantly so far, you can do it xxx

Kels_85 said:
Your welcome :)
Noooooooo don't do it!! ;-)
Honestly, the first few days are hard, but once you get through the first week and see amazing first weigh in results, it really does spur you on!
Maybe try and have an early night so your not around or thinking of food?
Take everything hour by hour too - keep promising yourself you'll be 100% for an hour, then make the same promise every time that hour is up. That works too.
You've done brilliantly so far, you can do it xxx

Ur right it's the 1st week that's the hardest and the hour by hour is a good thing defo doing that now, gona have a radox bath tonight and celebrate my 1st 100% day.
Well done on the weight loss btw u look really nice it really shows it pays off xxx

Good luck you can do it - Dubai is fab fab fab!!

Back