Attack of the wine gums

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sarah Lou, 24 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

slim & save
    :( So this time last week there I was, full of beans and raring to go. Day 1.2.3. I was off work sick and did not feel like eating or shaking at all. Thursday my appetite returned and I stayed on plan. Friday was weigh day and I sts. From then we had a family weekend and it started in the car with wine gums, if there was re-hab for wine gums I would be in it.. from there it progressed and went on and on until about an hour ago.. a full blown stupid mindless stuffing of my face.. my fault no one else's but dear god when can I just do what the rest of you do and just Bl**dy well get on with it.. :mad:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    oh hun
    i would join you in that rehab!!!

draw a line under it and start again.. you can do this!!
  4. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Hiya, your post made me smile. I can also definitely relate to the rehab for wine gums.
    As Kez said, just draw a line under it and start again. Tell yourself that you can have the wine gums, but you choose not to till you're "finished" with your diet.
    Good luck, Hon. :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.