Attack quark....

Hi there!
Quark is pretty boring on its own but can be useful to make up the quiches (I found a recipe in the section at the top - going to try tonight) I used to use it a lot when I was on Slimming World as was a free food. Used to mix it with herbs and fill a pocket in a chicken breast to make it a bit less dry and bland. As I'm typing wondering if we could use our oatbran allowance to make a coating - bit like a chicken kiev. Hmm, will try that too!
Think I've read that sugar free jelly is ok in all stages but should be limited to 3 servings a day - enjoy!! :)

Oooh yum sugar free jelly! That's why I was asking as read the same re quiches!! I'm not very creative so thankful for this site lol! thanks Hun x

Roosephus said:
Hi there!
Quark is pretty boring on its own but can be useful to make up the quiches (I found a recipe in the section at the top - going to try tonight) I used to use it a lot when I was on Slimming World as was a free food. Used to mix it with herbs and fill a pocket in a chicken breast to make it a bit less dry and bland. As I'm typing wondering if we could use our oatbran allowance to make a coating - bit like a chicken kiev. Hmm, will try that too!
Think I've read that sugar free jelly is ok in all stages but should be limited to 3 servings a day - enjoy!! :)

I've used it in jans chicken nugget recipe mixed with a beaten egg and herbs. You could do like a Kiev I guess!

i use quark in my jelly to make a blancmange thing and also in chicken breasts with galic, the quiche also works well with it

If u mix it with herbs, pepper, garlic etc u can pretty much make a nice cheese spread out of it

Back