Attack Attack Questions

lucysmommy

Gold Member
So I know what I can eat plus a gelatte

But can I have skimmed milk? And sugar free gum?

Also has anyone done the attack phase for the 10days? I have about 60lbs to lose and was wondering how they found it

Also can I have crab sticks from any supermarket or is there something in particular I should look for

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lucysmommy said:

Also has anyone done the attack phase for the 10days? I have about 60lbs to lose and was wondering how they found it

Also can I have crab sticks from any supermarket or is there something in particular I should look for

Thanks

Hi lucysmommy,

I have only Been dukaning for 3+ weeks but for attack I had unlimited amount of skimmed milk (now I stick to max 250ml) so I enjoyed plenty of skinny lattes :) I did not miss anything at all during attack phase maybe cuz I love fish and mince and cottage cheese yummy! So if u find that ur enjoying what u eat then 10days will go by quickly. If you have a major sweet tooth (like myself) then you will notice how ur cravings will disappear after 2-3 days! My usual treat is ff geek youghurt with sweetener. The dukan website advised me to do attack for 3days but I did it for seven, however see how you feel 3-10days what ever suits u!

I won't be able to advice you on the crabsticks all I know is that there is a LIMIT to how many of them you can have a day.

Hope that helps, good luck!

xx

Hey yeah about 2 yrs ago lost my book so rebought it and plan to start tomorrow x

Thanks

I only have 3.5 weeks left and I am fully qualified so I am
Now ready to lose the weight

My grad ball is the middle of sept so hoping for at least 20lbs off by then x

Good stuff :) you still a gym bunny? If I remember rightly you were putting us all to shame last time :) we could do with all the motivation we can get!!

Lol not at the moment but looking to get back to it ASAP even if it is just swimming

X

Thanks

Hi I use the oatbran for galette, muffins or breakfst porridge. Vary the uses and it won't get boring LOL.
Skimmed milk yes, though I'm norty and use semi skimmed. Breakfast and 1 coffee a day is all I use it for.
Sugar free gum I used loads in attack.
i did my attack for 7 days, I have/had 70lbs to lose and lost 6.5 in that week. Go on the dukan website and do the calculator thingy, it lets you know what they think you should do, and its a free resource.
Crabsticks I buy cheap farm foods ones, which are a bit bland, but also have Morrisons and Asdas on occaison. The general opinion with these is that there seems to be a limit of 8 a day, but some of us, in our books, says unlimited. As has been suggested, if you eat unlimited and still lose weight then they aren't a problem for you, if the weight stalls, reduce the numbers.
Hope all that helps LOL, I've only been on it for 5 weeks now, but I've lost 18lb so far.
good luck with your journey xxx

Thanks

Agree with DF regards crabsticks...

non fat/low fat dairy is limited to 1kg/1ltr in cruise and unlimited in attack

as for how many days to do attack, you're best off working out your true weight on the dukan site, there you will be told how many attack days to do.

Wow you have done really well. I need to start again been flaffing about between ww and dukan. Five weeks to hols an would dearly love to loose a few pounds. Have started aerobics classes need to get the diet sorted! Will start again but think I will attack a miss as I have done it at least three times so cruise I think would be a sensible choice as attack is not as efffective if done a few times?

Last edited:
Back