Attempt no 2...

Showag

Well I did SW and lost 2 stone and have put 1.5 back on... So time to knuckle down and get back on it!! Sick of moaning about my weight and not doing anything about it. The past week or so I have been watching what I eat and been going swimming most nights so hopefully thats helped a little but I did well with SW so going for it again!!

So far today ive had..

2 x cereal bars hexb (aldis harvest morn 3syns each or 2 for hexb)
2 x cups of tea using some of hexa
small steamed fish fillet with a small jacket spud and a small dollop of butter (2syns) and 28g cheese(6syns and some baked beans and a few chopped up raw mushrooms

Will most likely have fish and salad for tea or herby chicken and salad. Got some great herby grinding mills from Aldis which make the chicken and steaks taste FAB!!

Will also be having plenty of fluids! Been drinking more green tea recently and fruit tea to try and wean off the caffine..

Thanks!!

Already ive not been able to keep my diary online because my laptop had a complete fit so decided to get a new one today!

I have kept a personal diary at home to track everything though so back on here today!!

So far ive had

2xlow fat yogurts= 1syn
2xcereal bars = hexb

For dinner im having;
spinich
beetroot
mushrooms
peppers
tomatoes
cucumber
All mixed together in a salad.

For tea im having;
The same salad as above but with a couple small fillets of Basa steamed fish fillet with salt pepper and lemon juice...mmmm... not a massive fan of steamed fish but this one doesnt taste fishy at all!!

Back