Attempting day 1 take 1

Michani

I am attempting to restart cd today. I first tried it 2yrs ago and it was pretty good as I lost around 4 stones. It was hard but my expectations were different then and I'm finding it harder to get going this time around.

Well fingers crossed for me and I hoping to hear of your stories too :)

good luck you can do it just stay strong and focused
i found it easier this time getting into it i'm on day 4 today,
the first time i did this it was 12 long days of pure hell and i am so glad its easier this time :)

good luck

just remain focused has a bottle of water at the ready if u feel the slightest twinge of hunger or if you start thinking about food, get that bottle and take a nice long drink. keep doing this till its time for bed, your stomach is going to hurt for the first day or 2 as it starts to adjust to the no food intake. just try to ignore that, best way i have found is occupy your mind with something, play a game watch a film do a activity that u know u can spend a few hours doing. just anything to take your mind of it. and all will be good, i am in day 4 now myself the first 3 days were tough, but now its getting easier

i know exactaly how you feel, as as i am typing this the wife has cooked fish fingers and onion rings and is sitting in the front room with me! and she is quite happly munching on them the smell at first really got to me but having been in it for 5-10 mins now i can actually cope with it, its a case of mind of matter........

Back