Attending different meetings

juliexxx

I work shifts and was wondering if anyone else has to change what meetings they attend.
I chose to start on a Tuesday (today) as i don't seem to have that many lates on a Tuesday but maybe once every 3 to 4 weeks i will be having to go to another meeting just for that week.
If you do does it get you out of sync or do you prefer to not go to class that week, i lack so much self control that think missing a week i will see it as a free for all and undo all the good work from the week before.
does anyone else have this problem?

I dont have that problem as I go to a Thur each week, however, I would say that because you've already worked out that you need the support of the group Id say find out when the groups are held and plan to go to a different one. You might even benefit from going to two groups as you'll get the experience of different people xxx

I agree with Rainbow. I am the same, I need the constraints of the official scales each week or I would see it as a holiday and go mad!

I work shifts and before I started SW I knew that I would only need one excuse that I was on the wrong shift so would not go that week. Well right from the start I wanted to elliminate this option so looked for a local group that had both a morning AND afternoon session. Now I appear at either one...same consultant... and I get a lot out of each group cos they are very different! Making twice as many friends!!!

I used to do the same as Elz - you get to know two groups and as it's the same consultant it's not unfamiliar territory!

Yes Doughnut. I always keep forgetting to tell them which group I went to last so they can get my paperwork out of the right box!:cool:

Back