Attractiveness

I've found that my confidence was the thing that stopped me from being noticed by the opposite sex, even when I was bigger than I am now. I'm a little inexperienced compared to some of you (just in my first year of uni) but have found on nights out that I've been approached much more since I've been happier with myself. I've barely lost any weight in the grand scheme of things - around 3/4 of a stone - but it was enough to make a difference for me when I was going out with my uber skinny friends. I've found clothes that compliment me and now don't always assume when guys are talking to me at the bar it's because of them. My friends have noticed too and I'm getting 5 or 6 times as many drinks bought as I was 2 months ago (and one guy even talked to my skinny friend to try and get to me ;) )

I dont think there's such a thing as a 'chubby chaser'. Guys are hard wired to go after girls who they think will bring something to their kids, and confidence and thinking that you are beautiful is a key thing. I've learned to be happy on my own, because that's key first.

Back