audiopineapple's diary

Not sure if I should be making this thread but I'm gonna give it a go, hope y'all don't tell me to go away lol.

Starting diet today as I should be getting £300 into my bank account (having spent the last two weeks with £8) so I should be able to buy some fruit, a WW magazine and possibly some cerial bars, depends on how many points they have - I've got no idea. Though if the money doesn't get in until tomorrow I'm a bit stuffed.

I'm already struggling with not eating anything this morning, my plan is to eat a bananna when I get into Norwich for breakfast (around 1/4 to 11) but I haven't eaten since tea (usually have at least a couple of bags of crisps and some sweets as a late-evening snack) and I've gotten back into the habit of having toast, butter and cheese of a Monday/Wednesday and Sat/Sun mornings so I'm missing food. Probably doesn't help that I'm starting this at TOTM, I really want some sugar.

Plus if my money is in I have to buy some sort of sweet thing for my mum because it's her 51st tomorrow. I won't eat it because I'm allergic to nuts and almost all the fun foods have 'may contain nut traces' warnings on them, but then I'll be tempted to buy fudge or fairy cakes. Hopefully the bananna will have worked by then (and hopefully I can work out how to spelll bananna because that doesn't look right.)

Anyway, enough rambling, I'm off to get dressed and watch Jeremy Kyle before the coach comes.

Alone at home.

Well you found the right place then :) There is a sticky that tells you how many points you should be on & there is always someone who can let you know what points are in everything. The support here is amazing :D

I think I've had an okay first day, I've had two packets of wotzits, a special K original bar and a be good to yourself sainsbury's three bean soup. Managed to go up the city and not buy any sweets, which surprised me.

Found out my weight (14 st 4 :sigh: ), so I think I've managed to work out one of those ticker thingies and from now on my WI will be on a Tuesday.

That's about it I guess.

Just wanted to say good luck on your weight loss journey. :)

welcome to the WW boards :) good luck with your first week. Must suck being allergic to nuts.. although i dont eat a lot of things with nuts in, i know how most places claim "traces" of nuts.. (so god knows how many traces i consume) we have allergen barkers stuck everywhere at work.. :(

Thank you everyone :D

welcome to the WW boards :) good luck with your first week. Must suck being allergic to nuts.. although i dont eat a lot of things with nuts in, i know how most places claim "traces" of nuts.. (so god knows how many traces i consume) we have allergen barkers stuck everywhere at work.. :(

The strangest thing I found with 'traces' was Cherryade (though to be fair, they put it on all Tesco own-brand things) but... Cherryade? That's taking it a bit too far!

Hi - good luck with your weight loss journey - you'll find all the support you need here xxx

Good luck with the weight loss I am doing it alone at home too and it can be done hope you get a good first loss

M

Thanks guys.

Today went rather pants, went for a 25 minute walk before class and had a healthy breakfast but lessons overran and I ended up having to grab some McCoys and a Twirl for lunch, then by going home time I was really pissed off (didn't feel well enough to go in today to begin with) and had a few skittles. :sigh:

Tomorrow I'm at home all day though so I'll be able to make home-made soup for lunch and there aren't any shops until six mile from here so I won't be able to be tempted by things.

Thursday might not be so lucky, I'm getting my second assignment back and panicing about it because the teacher has said that half the class have got referrals on it and if I fail I'm not sure I'll be able to resist having my usual Thursday McDonalds. So here's hoping I get a good grade and it spurs me on.

:innocent0002:

hey chick welcome to the site ... thanks for ur lovely comment in my diary goes to show ya doing it at home along does work as u can see by my first week if u have any questions work away! u need to work out ur points allowance and stick to it for example a packet of mccoys is 5 pts on its own so u need to include everything!! good luck for first weigh in :):)

Goodluck!

Thanksxxemmaxx, lea8198,linds21, starlight and Keisha :)

Had a really good day today. My dad brought two packets of chocolate digestives home and I haven't had any. Might have a couple at the weekend though. I'm trying out that whole wait 15 minute thing with cravings and it seems to be working.

mmmmmmmmmm chocolate digestives are GORGE esp when u melt them slightly in a microwave... right gotta stop tinking of chocolate xxx

Back