August 2013 Bride - dress doesnt fit :-(

TamaraJDM

Hi all,

Just discovered this little gem of a forum and I'm loving it so far!

I get married August 30th eeeeek! And currently my size 14 dress doesn't fit :-( (well since I last tried it before Xmas!)

When I was measured, I had had a fab year of dieting plus a stay in hospital for tonsiltus and then had tonsils taken out (REALLY not nice but great for my weight! Hehe) I had also been doing the Dukan Diet - which I love and was the slimmest I've been in years (80kg - it's slim to me anyways!)

Since then (September) I've put on nearly 30lb!! Don't ask me how.. I really don't know!

To be back at my measurement weight I need to lose another 16lb (after a month of healthy eating and getting back on the dukan diet) now and also hoping for a bit more as well!

Anyways.. Back on dukan now and lost 8lb in 7 days - which is why I now have 16 to go - here's hoping to another loss in the morning but it will slow down now I'm out of the attack phase of the diet but hoping ill be back in the dress in no time!

Tamara xx

Hi Tamara,

I am getting married August 17th, gosh it is getting so close now!

I ordered my dress a size smaller than I am now so like you am under pressure to lose those pounds! I had a baby at Christmas and thouvht I would have no problem shifting the extra weight as they fell off me after my first baby but this time I just can't seem to lose the weight. So I have started the dukan diet today, hears hoping!

hope the dieting is going well for you and all the wedding planning :)

Hi!

Nice in a way to know that it's not just me :-( but it will all be worth it in the end!

I started doing slimming world two weeks ago and lost 7.5lb. I found that although Dukan is a great diet for fast weight loss, I personally can't carry on with no carbs :-(

Also started couch to 5k - day 2 done and feeling good.

Good luck with eveything and let me know how you're getting on!! X

Back