August 2016 Challenge

Wow Ruth, that must feel amazing - especially the healthy BMI! Really pleased for you!

Sarah I lost 2lbs please - hoping to lose 1lb for a new number and my 2.5 stone award next week but I'm off to Paris tomorrow so not likely!

Thanks @EBD i am over the moon! Well done to you too!!

Ruth
X

Reactions: EBD
Well done everyone on your great losses.

1.5lbs off for me this week please. I'm not going to hit my target this month but I'm giving it my all this week to lose as much as I can for next week.

Well done that's brilliant :)

Ruth
X

Hey guys, sorry I've been snowed under all week with work.

Put a lb on this week and really unsure why but I'm not going to let that phase me. Filling up on tonnes of free food this week! Anyone on instagram, i post on there daily if anyone wants any ideas?

Missing a lot of results from this week…how are we all doing?

Massive well done to @Trefoil smashing it my lovely, you must be so chuffed!! Loved seeing that healthy BMI! Such a big deal so well done my love!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 15.49.03.png

1.5lb this week please
I didnt hit my target but that is unusual for me - it is what it is

one pound and I will have lost 3st which I am very pleased with :)

Hey guys, sorry I've been snowed under all week with work.

Put a lb on this week and really unsure why but I'm not going to let that phase me. Filling up on tonnes of free food this week! Anyone on instagram, i post on there daily if anyone wants any ideas?

Missing a lot of results from this week…how are we all doing?

Massive well done to @Trefoil smashing it my lovely, you must be so chuffed!! Loved seeing that healthy BMI! Such a big deal so well done my love!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

View attachment 183515

Aww thank you @Sazmajig I really am over the moon :) can't wait to get this last stone off and then I'm done! Hope you're ok! You'll get that pound off next week I'm sure!

Ruth
X

oops, sorry for reporting in late
Just a maintain for me this week. Not great I am afraid. I don't have high hopes for next weeks WI either. I probably consumed a years worth of syns during a work event yesterday, just did't have the willpower to resist the temptations :(. And this weekend we have another event coming up. :rolleyes:

Big "Well done" to all that have lost weight this week! :)

Very disappointed with a 1.5lb gain this week. But then I have to think I was out for a birthday meal with friends and had ice cream treats another day, both of which I thoroughly enjoyed! I think last week's loss was dodgy due to me being on industrial strength antibiotics!

Hey ho, definitely motivated for a loss next week now!

2lb gain for me this week... It was less than expected and definitely going to happen.. I'm still under my expected loss for the month though so I'm really happy :)

25% left of our target guys! We can do it

Massive well done to @Merlin79 for smashing your target!!
:woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

How are we feeling about the weekend guys? Looking forward to it? Im off to the beach today to meet up with my mum and brother as they are camping, going to take the pooch for a stroll and have fish and chips! Finish at 11 so already counting down the hours till the weekend begins
Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 07.34.19.png

Really really miffed. This week I gained 2lb. I've upped my exercise and eaten well and don't know what has happened. Well that is coming off next week, I can tell you now xx

Really really miffed. This week I gained 2lb. I've upped my exercise and eaten well and don't know what has happened. Well that is coming off next week, I can tell you now xx
Could be the exercise hun. A lot of people say they gain when they up exercise! :) It will be off next week! x

Could be the exercise hun. A lot of people say they gain when they up exercise! :) It will be off next week! x

I really do hope so hun. Thank you :) xxx

I really do hope so hun. Thank you :) xxx
I have every faith :) I maintained once from biking all weekend... i was naughty and weighed myself before and I was 3lb down... completely stuck to plan and watched the scales go up & up... I think its partly to do with water retention... I'm no personal trainer and may be wrong though! It was gone the week after & I lost 5lb! xx

2lb for me ... Not quite reached the ten pounds but a wobble last week was responsible for that. Bring on September and well done everyone xx

Back