August 2016 Challenge

Ruth your absolutely smashing it! Your in such a good stride. You'll be at target in no time.
Congrats on sotw also
Natalie xx

Thanks Natalie!! I'm possibly thinking of target before OH and I go to Edinburgh on 24th October, although no pushing!! Well done to you too!

Ruth
X

Massive congratulations to both @Jodieboo & @MilliesMummyx you smashed it guys!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 07.16.17.png

3 full days off plan and - as expected - had a gain. 2 lbs on for me. Sorry for dragging the team average down :oops:.

See you all in the September challenge thread :rolleyes:

3 full days off plan and - as expected - had a gain. 2 lbs on for me. Sorry for dragging the team average down :oops:.

Hey that's life! Did you enjoy yourself? Ready to draw a line and get back to plan? Xx

Dont be silly!! Hope you had a lovely time whatever you got up to!! You'll have that off in no time :)

Ruth
X

We all need a bit of what we fancy ;) the important thing is remember to enjoy it at time and back to plan afterwards. Don't feel guilty or the spiral begins:) x

Hey, I'm in your boat, was at a festival and had 3 almost 4 days off plan.. I gained 2lb also. But draw a line and jump back on that wagon, it will be gone before you know it! xx

Back