August 2017 Challenge

upload_2017-8-22_12-44-23.png

Well done all the W.O.T.Y. winners xxx

-0.5lb for me this week xx

I am up 2.0lb.
I could cry! I am slowly undoing my hard work!
Well it has been another disaster of a week for me this week. I have been good all day foodwise, but I have been picking all evening while I am waiting for my dh to come home. Cheese, chocolate, anything at all. And I have had no chance to get any walking done.
I am very disappointed but I have had a clear out of junk this morning and I am writing out a shopping list now. The children are back in school at the end of next week and I have a chance to get out for a walk in the morning then.
I hope you are going to run a September challenge Sarah, because I need to be in it.
Will read over the other posts now that I have got that rant out of my system.

Well done Tristar. Slimmer of the year! Fantastic, you must be so proud of yourself!
And well done Passion fruit on reaching your mini goal.
You are all doing so well and I have done disastrously this month.
I am loving that you are doing so welll and it has given me the kick in the butt to empty cupboards this morning and get back on track for next month.
I want to be like you all.

Down 3.5 this week for me.....Yayyyyy!

@pratainua Keep your chin up! Setbacks are a part of life and you've faced the gain and made a plan of action to mitigate the damage. No harm in falling once you get back up :) I bet nearly everyone in this thread have had one of those months at some point... or like me, fallen off the plan completely for a year or 2 haha. Dust yourself off, you've got this.

Hi All,

Please bear with me over the next week I am on annual leave so will update but it might be slightly later than normal. First bit of holiday all year! xxx

upload_2017-8-25_12-54-46.png

So my last week and I have gained 1lb. So annoyed at myself but I also know I've only got myself to blame. I'm trying to tell myself that time have an overall gain of 1lb over the summer holidays isn't that bad considering, but am still angry at myself.
Well, next month I'm going to set a more realistic goal because I never achieve my goals, even to lose a pound next month will be an achievement. Good luck everyone with the rest of the month!

STS this week, TOTM ... @pratainua I feel you with everything you said.. I've been having the same problems, especially with evening snacking, usually I can put up with the starving feeling I get that time of day but this week I have given in to it, could it be hormones as it is for me, I've got all my children home at the mo (2, 6 and 10) too and the stress is higher than normal. No matter how I try to keep them entertained, bake, games, get outside etc..they without fail do end up clashing at points in the day and I turn to food to help me cope and not break down in a heap with a white flag some days. Also like you I had a workout routine when they were at school, you will get back on track once they go back, between now and then you could plan in your mind how you will achieve your goals so you are totally in the mindset once that day comes :)

Have a lovely hols @Sazmajig !

1lb loss for me this week. Thanks

Thanks Passionfruit. I think we will be back in our routine once the children go back to school. I will be able to get out for a bit of exercise and there will be less time for them to be clashing in the evening. And less time for me to be eating the contents of the fridge !

Have a great holiday Sarah :)

Back