AUGUST CHALLENGE

Morning
After a disappointing July Challenge I want to lose 10lbs before the big day which is in four weeks.

I didn't have a great July challenge either, just had the last two wi's STS :( Although still ahve one more wi to go before end of July so hoping for a pound or two more! Going on holiday in Aug so only going for 4lbs!

Biggirl ~ 7lbs
Stirky ~ 4lbs
Tish ~ 10lbs

This will be my first months challenge so i'm up for it i would like to loose ~ 7lb :)

Biggirl ~ 7lbs
Stirky ~ 4lbs

Tish ~ 10lbs
Lyndsey ~ 7lbs

I'm new here so aug will be my first challenge so lets make it 5lbs.Don't want to set my goal too high for first month.Ill weigh in sat to see what my weight is

Can i join in too please

:wave_cry: only been with slimming world a few weeks lost 1.5 lbs lasst week stayed same this week so a challenge is something to keep the motivation going and an aim

Can I go for 5.5 please so that i get my half stone by the end of teh month -

Thank you
please let me know how to inout my results as i am having trouble finding my way around lol

ok so as this is my first challenge i have a couple of questions! when you people normally wi morning/night before/after dinner?
and do you keep tracl through the month or just on the first and last day?

Big Trev

Hi BigTrev this is my first challenge - i get weighed weds evening so am gonna post my LOSS ( determination or what lol) after my meeting

good luck to us all x

Biggirl ~ 7lbs
Stirky ~ 4lbs

Tish ~ 10lbs
Lyndsey ~ 7lbs
Trev ~ 10lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs
Watto27 ~ 8lbs
xxannxx ~ 8lbs
nsp1274 ~ 7lbs
Mrs.clark ~ 5lbs
Geordiebabe ~ 5.5lbs
Dragonfly85 ~ 10lbs
Jenipring ~ 8lbs

We have a lot of people this month. Just remeber to weigh in on your usual day and update the list with your loss.
If anyone still wants to join just copy and paste the list and add you name to the bottom.

Unfortunatley I didn't have a loss this week so STS for me. I still have 4 more weigh ins so hopefully I can still manage my goal!

Back