**August Challenge**

Miss_Corset said:
2 off for me please lovely x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well i must say miss corset u r doin fab!! On my fone jst now but do u have a diary? Would luv a nosey!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Well i must say miss corset u r doin fab!! On my fone jst now but do u have a diary? Would luv a nosey!!!

Hello lovely,

Thank you! Yes, I do have a diary (Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!) so feel free to have a look 'round. My losses to begin with were fab, then I went away with work for 2 weeks and had quite a few weeks of STS, but am hopefully back on track now. Want to get 2st off by 13 September so 4 more lbs to go!

Love the picture in your signature - makes you realise that even if you lose half a pound, it's still a big chunk of gunk gone!! :) xx

I need to lose something tonight - I am the only one who is still being whipped :cry:

Let you all know later on x

Can i join in please? aim is 14lbs, 8lb off, 6lb to ge with WI tomorrow :)

I need to lose something tonight - I am the only one who is still being whipped :cry:

Let you all know later on x
Yes. Yes you are LOL
Good luck for WI later x

Can i join in please? aim is 14lbs, 8lb off, 6lb to ge with WI tomorrow :)
Hi, and welcome, have added you x

2.5lb off this week. Getting there slowly but doubt I'll meet target for this month but hey...you never know.

lost 2 pound but sure as heck not going to hit my target :asskick:

Well 1.5 off so beginning 2 head in rite direction. Motivation in check 4 the diet part but nd 2 get in2 the rite head space 4 exercise!!!!

Can you please update mine. I have lost another 6lbs this week, hitting my 14lb target!

Jack got weighed today and he's 14lbs 5oz. In the 17 weeks since I've had him I've lost 2 stone 13lbs (1 stone 6lbs on slimming world) so i've lost the equivelent of just under THREE Jacks! lol! xx

Jack got weighed today and he's 14lbs 5oz. In the 17 weeks since I've had him I've lost 2 stone 13lbs (1 stone 6lbs on slimming world) so i've lost the equivelent of just under THREE Jacks! lol! xx

It's an incredible weightloss anyway, but when you look at it like that, it's triply amazing!

Haha thanks hun! I just don't know how I could be walking around carrying that much weight all the time, just lifting Jack up is hard work as it is, so it's so mitivating to see how much weight i've lost by comparing it to him :) xx

Back