**August Challenge**

Im going to be really optimistic and say 8lb. Im 11st 8lb at the moment and I'd love to get down to 11st by the end of the month! First WI of August is on Tuesday.

Good luck everyone!

I put on 2.5lbs but after losing baby this week I really don't care! Back on it tomoro though- can you put me as 2.5 gained 17.5 to lose please. Cue blushing smilie lol! Going to sort out meal plan and shopping list now.

Hi added my name without asking - how rude. I'm sorry. Please can I join? I'd like to lose 7lbs before going back to school.

LOL, it's okay! Added, and welcome!

Hi can I join please. Target 5 lbs, lost 2 last night so 3 to go.

Whoa, you'll whizz that! Welcome!

Im going to be really optimistic and say 8lb. Im 11st 8lb at the moment and I'd love to get down to 11st by the end of the month! First WI of August is on Tuesday.

Good luck everyone!

Welcome, added!
I put on 2.5lbs but after losing baby this week I really don't care! Back on it tomoro though- can you put me as 2.5 gained 17.5 to lose please. Cue blushing smilie lol! Going to sort out meal plan and shopping list now.

Oh Natterjack! I'm so so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you're going through right now. Dieting would be the last thing on my mind. :( I've changed your stats x

id like to join please, il go for 12lb. i have 4 weighings (tuesdays.)

Please can you put me down for 4 in August. I'm aiming low this month as I'm on holiday for a lot of it

Well, as for retaining my title- it's all gone HORRRRRIBLY wrong, and I managed to (despite sticking to plan without exception, religiously, and even counting calories as well for the last half of the week, staying between 1,100-1,200kcals) GAIN 2.5lbs. I now need to lose 13lbs in August, which by my calculation is just over 3lbs/week.

If you could kindly adjust my target, and anyone religious out there might like to mention me at Church this Sunday- I think I need nothing short of a miracle to lose these days :)

Well, as for retaining my title- it's all gone HORRRRRIBLY wrong, and I managed to (despite sticking to plan without exception, religiously, and even counting calories as well for the last half of the week, staying between 1,100-1,200kcals) GAIN 2.5lbs. I now need to lose 13lbs in August, which by my calculation is just over 3lbs/week.

If you could kindly adjust my target, and anyone religious out there might like to mention me at Church this Sunday- I think I need nothing short of a miracle to lose these days :)

Gutted for you! At 5'9 is 1100 calories enough?? I've changed your stats to 12.5 to lose, cos you initially wanted to lose 10 but gained 2.5... I can change it to 13lbs if you prefer?

Hi, thanks yeah 12.5lbs will be fine- it’s all feeling equally unachievable at the moment to be honest :)

That will take me to 10st6.5lbs, which would be lovely for holiday actually, by the skin of my teeth if I can manage such!! I agree 1,100kcals is not enough, however I (whilst sticking completely to SW plan at all times, annoyingly!) really overate at the weekend, and so my average daily calorie intake for the week was a more reasonable 1662kcals, and I had hoped would pull it back for me to at worst maintain!!

Never mind, onward and downwards, I’ve left my car at home today and walked to the station to get to work- and didn’t have too big a sulk last night, munching on an extra peanut Hi Fi bar in protest, watching my evil boyfriend eat an Indian. Now if THAT doesn’t earn me a loss next week, I’m going to set fire to the SW scales :D

Hope everyone else is getting on slightly better??

Hi can I join please? Would like to aim for 5lbs as I have a few holiday days this month. Lost 1.5lbs at WI yesterday so 3.5lbs to go :)

thank you :)

Looking forward to my first weighin for this month!! Had a gain last week due to girly hot tub cocktail night so was deserved. But been realllly good all week,(even turned down a meal out with hubby :( )

Hi can I join please? Would like to aim for 5lbs as I have a few holiday days this month. Lost 1.5lbs at WI yesterday so 3.5lbs to go :)

Added, welcome!

Hi everyone! Please can I join you? I'd like to lose 9lbs in August. I lost 3lbs at my first August WI this morning so 6lbs and 3 WI to go! x

Jess<3 said:
welcome to the best 'diet' (lifestyle change) :D

Well done on your first great loss!! xx

I 2nd that.....I have never eaten so much great food and lost weight. When I'm at work no-one actually thinks I could be on a diet because of the stuff I eat throughout the day.

This perhaps so tacky but I don't enjoy eating the rubbish I used to it always makes me feel sick & sluggish afterwards.

Well I had weigh in today and lost 2.5lbs! So pleased with that result :) 18lbs lost in a total of 6 weeks, really pleased :D

I now weigh dead on 200lbs and hopefully next week I will say goodye to the 200's FOREVER!!! I forced myself to eat all my extra A's and B's this week to make sure I get an average loss of 2lbs a week so i'm doing well and with the amount of weight I've lost so far i'm kind of 3 weeks ahead for reaching my target weight (as it is at the moment) so still on track to get there for Christmas I think! xx

Good morning. Lost 1.5lbs this week. Am a little disappointed but am on holiday so I guess its ok really.

All updated x

Back