August Starters!

i know its not a lot on lighterlife in terms of weeks when your in abstinance but its getting started. its like an ironing for me, thers always tomorrow..... lol

Since 15th July! Good girl start it tomorrow I'm right behind you!! You can do this x

Hi Carrie, good luck today!
Thanks for the tip about fizzy water Lind. I only have 1 or 2 glasses with St Clements like Flex has in the evening as a treat!
Kik, today has to be better, eh?? I've woken up feeling fab, not feeling hungry and I've got dog-breath, that's a good thing, right??!! Going to take it steady tho, don't want to burn out. I'm taking my daughter to work today, son's going to Nan's so no more bickering, whew!!
Hope everyone has a good day xxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya lucy!
lol @ dog breath really made me laugh. have a good day x

Hi Tracy - don't worry, I'm armed with industrial breath spray :D!
I'm feeling really up today, hope you have a good 'un too :D

good for you Lucy! i have lots of that spray too lol
have my 3rd weigh in tonight....fingers crossed, let you know later how i do etc

anyone im trying to put my height in and when i put in 5' 5" but it wont accept it?????????

im 5'3" so i put it in as 63" it worked. good luck for tonight your doing great. im detrmined today, i cant wait till i wake up wiyh dog breath lucy4loop! means were on the right track. hope every1 has a great day.

thanks carrie

Hi Lucy, how are u doing today? I felt really off last night so I went to bed at 7.45pm lol... and it was only day 1!!!Not feeling to bad today though. - sal x

Hi Sal! - I'm doing ok today, really energetic this morning, big headache this afternoon! Busy day at work so not surprising. I'm not hungry though so that's a plus :) I really want to jump on the scales but I'm trying to wait until official weigh in on Monday night :D

well done carrie na night x

YAY ive done one day.... a minor miracle. i have told my OH to txt me 2day to keep me motivated.... every little helps eh? hope everyone else is doing great. xx

Hi Carrie, have a good one today If you're having a crap time come on here, I'm at home today so will probably be checking in all day! :)

hey i was at work today and visited my gran in hosp 2nyt so that kept my mind occupied today. only had 2 foodpacks, im waiting patiently on my mousse to set...... doubt i put enough mousse mix in doesnt normally take this long. ive got a metallic taste in my mouth and im peeing like a racehorse all good signs so roll on day three. im off 2moro so will prob be on here all day for encouragement. day 3 and 4 have always been the most difficult for me. hope everyone has had a good day. x

well done carrie! i had that horrid taste too on day 2, and i knew then i was in ketosis! ive had a great day felt good today, first day when i can honestly say i havent felt "fat" didnt feel slim/thin but just didnt feel fat, great feeling. had loads of strokes aswell so im happy! :) x

Congratulations Carrie
You are on your way.................:)

Heehee, peeing like a racehorse! I only had one headache yesterday and I managed to shift it, but I ended up feeling quite down by last night. Usually on a Friday or Saturday night my other half goes overnight fishing, leaving me at home with a bottle of something, the remote control and lots of treats to eat. It was my indulgence night I suppose. By last night I was realising that I was hungry, cold, tired and couldn't unwind in my usual way, and generally feeling sorry for myself. But I actually got over it - had a(nother) peppermint tea, watched some tv and had a(nother) early night, instead of dwelling on it. Woken up this morning feeling fine, feel like I've got over a mental hurdle. Hopefully by next weekend I won't be so hungry so I'll treat myself to a DVD and stay up a bit later. Sorry for looooooooooong post! Lucy :)

im up, done my housework and set up the ironing board. once ive done the biggest ironing known to man ill clean out the guinea pigs. that should take me a few hours so by then itll be time for my second food pack. why oh why cant i stop thinking about food??? im surviving minute by minute not day by day yet
i bought a pair of jeans the other day, couldnt get them anywhere near fastened but i try them on every morning ill probably end up stretching them to fit me lol.
still no pink on my strips this is day three so every time i go pee im testing it which as im peeing like a racehorse lucy (pmsl) is very frequent im going through a lot!! does anyone think green coffee has anything to do with holding off ketosis?
its great to hear you say your not feeling fat tracy, its amazing how quick that starts to happen i bet your looking fabbie. is anyone commenting? i had lost between 2 and 2 and a half stone before anyone commented and by then it was WOW how much weight have u lost??? i felt embarressed but great!
thanks for the encouragement slenda, you are truly an inspiration. to have maintained for so long is brilliant. i found that the most difficult part, gaining is easy, losing was doable but maintaining??? i was 6lb on 1 week then 8lb off second week. to be fair i diddnt do RTM and gave up on the counselling, thought i could do it no probs. im just gald im doing it again. got my first WI on tues so well see how it goes.

Back