August Starters!

hey well done dont be sad honey, like you said its a loss and it is the totm aswell :) xx

im going to a pop in tomorrow at 11.30 as wont be here for class thursday - will post and let you know how i do x

good luck tracy for 2moro.

i think sad was the wrong word 2 use in my post. i can gain 2-3lb at my totm due to water retention so i am happy. more dissapointed that it was my first proper WI when they appeared.

just had a nut fudge bar wi a steaming hot black DECAF coffee..... mmmm i love dunking it and licking the melted chocolate off. wish i could have another haha. ill be up at 6 wi my choc bar hehe xx

Can I just ask , you have to drink decaff coffee do you ?? I cant be doing with no caffeine and if ya not supposed to drink it Im abit buggered as Ive been drinking normal coffee !!!

Hi everyone and well done! I'm a returner on day 7 today. I'm kind of doing it on my own but my LLC is supporting me by e-mail as we've had to move to Saudi with my hubby's job (brought TONS of packs in my suitcase) and I've gained 40lbs (gulp!) since arriving here in November. Lost 70lbs on LL last year so at least I'm still 30lbs down. You guys are great and I really think I'll be on here a lot for the support.
Re decaf coffee: I was told last year that you don't HAVE to drink decaf but caffeinated coffee is a diuretic and so you need to drink a lot more plain water if you aren't drinking decaf. Does that make sense? :confused:

I was drinking normal black coffee and it made me so constipated and I was drinking 4-5 ltrs a day. I have stopped the coffee now completely.

I cant stop my coffee , I need caffeine if I aint having food , lol !! got to have some pleasures in life aint we x

dont suppose if Im drinking the same amount of coffee now than before I started it wont make that much of a difference ?!

Ill just wait and see !

Whoop whoop PMA PMA !!!! (positive mental attitude)

ive been drinking normal coffee

I completely stopped drinking caffeine when I started LL.
I cut it out completely before when my old dietician recommended it, she had a long explanation of how caffeine can hinder weight loss but i've completely forgotten it!
But i've found that stopping drinking tea has really helped me, as before I was the sort of person who couldn't have a cup of tea without one biscuit...or two or three! So without tea i'm not craving sweet stuff as much.

Might start drinking decaf tea again when i'm in RTM but I was a bit of a caffeine addict before, so is nice not waking up with headaches as I used to need 2 cups of tea before I even got out of bed!

think Ill just stay drinking my coffee , cant go without everything and if ya listened to everything everyone said ya would never do anything , lol !

Ill see if my weight loss is not as big as I am hoping and see if cutting it down helps , but cant get rid of it all together , lol x

I cant stop my coffee , I need caffeine if I aint having food , lol !! got to have some pleasures in life aint we x

dont suppose if Im drinking the same amount of coffee now than before I started it wont make that much of a difference ?!

Ill just wait and see !

Whoop whoop PMA PMA !!!! (positive mental attitude)

I'm with you! DOn;t ever take my caffeine away!

I drank bucket loads of coffee when I did the diet.

I mixed every shake, hot or cold with coffee too. :D

I'm down to one normal coffee and one or two decaf a day now - has to be filtered tho! I don't think I want to cut it out completely tho, something's got to get me moving in the morning!

I love coffee and if I could drink it and be able to go to the loo ok then I would love it!! Sometimes I want a coffee so bad I can smell it even when there isn't any made! Ho hum wont be for long....

Back