Australia

I've never really eaten ryvita, they remind me of when my mum used to put lashings of sandwich spread on them lol, What do they work out to be then, are they a HEb ? or do you have to syn them and how many are they ? :)

LOL - sandwich spread, brings back memories ! Like you I didn't have fond memories of Ryvita, but don't find them too bad now. You can have 4 as a HEB or they are 2.5 syns for two - good when you want something crunchy, specially with cheese :)

I was tempted to weigh myself this morning, i don't weigh in until tomorrow. so instead i got the tape measure out, and since i've started, i've so far lost, 2 and a half inch from my bust, 4 inch from my waist, and 2 inch off my hips, I was well happy. So even if im not losing big numbers on the scales at least i know it's still coming off :)

Well done Kel, you're doing really well :D

WI this morning - STS, no surprises there after a loss last week. Think it's time to change my eating plan completely :confused:

OOOh 4 for an HEb, nice to know that, might taste alright with some cheese, i'll have a try them then Thanks.
and Thankyou im glad i did measure now, it's given me a little boost :)

WI this morning - STS, no surprises there after a loss last week. Think it's time to change my eating plan completely :confused:

I've had a few weeks like that, don't be disheartend by it, we've lost around the same amounts, slowly but surely that's our way lol, do you keep a dairy? i do and if i've lost good one week, then i'll go back and have my whole week the same as that one :)

I've had a few weeks like that, don't be disheartend by it, we've lost around the same amounts, slowly but surely that's our way lol, do you keep a dairy? i do and if i've lost good one week, then i'll go back and have my whole week the same as that one :)

Great loss this week too - your definitely on a roll, well done you !!!!!

I do keep a food diary, that is a good idea, will go back and do the weeks where I had a good loss. Thanks :)

Just found a recipe for a syn free cream cheese made from natural yoghurt, will give that a try after I've been shopping and got some yoghurt.

Is it any rivita in particular or all of them are four for a Heb?

jen1977ni said:
Is it any rivita in particular or all of them are four for a Heb?

Jen it's the dark rye or original. You can also have 2 of the pumpkin seeds & oats or 2 fruit crunch ryvitas, but as we don't get them here, we're stuck with the original!! (it's 2 ryvitas for ss)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dark / original / sesame - I read somewhere that if you only have 2 it is a SS but 4 are just a normal HEB, good to know if you are chasing a big loss.

2 or 4, ur confusing me lol

I've just looked again & you can also have a bag of mini ryvitas, or 3 of the multigrain type or 6 of the ryvita whole grain cracker bread..

Sesame seed ryvita topped with banana are scrummy ...or spread with vegemite and dipped in boiled egg
Where do you buy the kids potato sticks ?
Weigh in for me on Thursday and feel im doing really well this week ..fingers crossed

Sesame seed ryvita topped with banana are scrummy ...or spread with vegemite and dipped in boiled egg
Where do you buy the kids potato sticks ?
Weigh in for me on Thursday and feel im doing really well this week ..fingers crossed

The kids potatoe sticks are in Woolworths and coles, maybe other places too, they are normally in with the organic foods,They are made by Kidscare.
Good Luck for WI thursday, let us know how you do :)

Njay said:
Great loss this week too - your definitely on a roll, well done you !!!!!

I do keep a food diary, that is a good idea, will go back and do the weeks where I had a good loss. Thanks :)

Just found a recipe for a syn free cream cheese made from natural yoghurt, will give that a try after I've been shopping and got some yoghurt.

Have you got that cream cheese recipe yet?!?

Back