Australian Slimming World Food Specials! lol

jen1977ni

Ulster in Oz
The large Forme tubs of yoghurt are on special this week at Woolies, I think they are $1.50 cheaper than usual, it's a very good deal. YUMMMMM LOL

Lychees are very reasonably priced in Coles up my direction too!

Anyone seen any specials on Quorn anywhere?

The large Forme tubs of yoghurt are on special this week at Woolies, I think they are $1.50 cheaper than usual, it's a very good deal. YUMMMMM LOL

Lychees are very reasonably priced in Coles up my direction too!

Anyone seen any specials on Quorn anywhere?

Hey Jenni
Coles currently has 10% of all the Quorn range and their large Forme yoghurts are $7 for two large tubs.

Woolies - Sun Rice Medium Grain Rice (white) is on special, the 10kg bag is about $8 off, I sometimes have brown rice, but if I'm honest I prefer white lol

Jen have you tried the new Nestle Soleil big tubs of yog? On offer in Woolies at the mo..(a dollar or so off) It's yummy and free on EE & G. Haven't tried the forme yet, so not sure how it compares!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No not yet, is it def free?

I think so.. Checked it 3 times on the syns calculator.. Although I'm not 100% sure I'm using the calculator properly...
I go to syn calculator... Free foods on EE/green (it's 3.5 syns on red per serve)
Then click on dairy/eggs, then yoghurt, then put in all the NV and it comes up free...
Do I put sat fat or total fat when using the calculator??

Total fat, WW was sat fat, evil WW lol

Hi, just to let you know, Coles have all flavours of Ricewheels on offer @ $4.00 per pack until 31 jan, and also have the bulla fruit ice-lollies on offer @ $4.00 per box until 24 jan :)

I think Quorn is on special in Woolies, though I'm not positively sure ha

I couldn't even find the quorn in Woolies, and only the packaged quorn meals had 10% off in Coles, and I know they can be high in syns!

I've still got two huge tubs of forme in the fridge. Word of warning too people, I dropped a tub once and it split, so I tried to rescue some of the yog by freezing it, it curdled in the freezer and was binned anyways! Yuck!

Quorn is on special for definite, I bought 6 boxes of the sausages today, down to $4! YAY! LOL

Oooooo get me some will ya?! lol

Back