Autumn has arrived safe and sound :)

mummytummy

Silver Member
Baby Autumn is here and of course is beautiful!

She arrived on Monday as planned weighing in at 8lbs 5 1/2 oz, not the 10 to 11lber expected! I had a really positive experience :) Got a spinal and had the curtain lowered so I could see her come out...she was crying before she was fully out! I had skin to skin straight away for about 30 mins and more when I went to recovery where we began to breastfeed which she is a natural at! You could hear my waters gushing during the section, the commented it was like a river! lol Although she is latching really well my nipples are extremely sore (chapped, starting to bleed etc) I gave her a bottle last night and she does not like it at all, makes her gag bless, so I put her back on my good nipple and she is much happier, so until my milk comes in i'll she how she likes both my milk and bottle.

I'm a bit sore, well I actually feel more tender this time than after my emergency section! And i'm bruised around my scar area.

She was really good for her first night at home last night and woke up at 12:30, 3:20 and I think around 7 ish this morning.

Her big sister loves her and always wants cuddles, so lets hope it stays that way! lol

I'll try and put a pic up once i've worked it out so if you can't see it...sorry!

!I'm new here but wanted to say a huge congratulations!

Congratulations!! Glad to hear everything went well and without complication. It sounds like she's already a good sleeper :) I hope it stays that way for you!

Looking forward to seeing the pics whenever you get the time to put them up (no rush! take it easy now!) x

Congrats hun just so glad to hear both of u r well & u had a positive experience. I love the name autumn, how old is ur other wee girl?

Looking forward to the pictures but as Sarah said no rush u take it easy & get as much rest as possible.

Take Care xxx

Congratulations hun! What a gorgeous name you've chosen, I love it. Glad you had a good birth experience. Enjoy your gorgeous little girl xx

ohh m .t congratulations what great news :0)
hope everything continues to go as well as it seem to be up to now , enjoy xxxx

Massive congratulations, I am sooo glad it turned out to be a positive experience for you after all the ups and downs;)
What a beautiful family you have you must be very proud:)
Wow that was one massive bump:D you must have had gallons of water on board LOL glad you are home safe and well.

Congratulations!! xx

Sorry its a little late! Huge congratulations!! beautiful name! :) xx

she is absolutely beautifull , as is youre other little angel :0) massive congratulations xx

Thank you everyone!

Autumn is such a good baby I have been so lucky with my babies! They have both been so calm and pleasant.

Just an update on my weight....when I went into hospital last monday I weighted 15st 11lbs and this morning I weighted 14st 5lbs so I'm happy with that so far, as I have still been quite puffy and retaining water and I';m still having a loss, so hopefully the weight coming off will continue!

Hope everyone is doing fine! xxx

Glad Autumn is being a good girl for her Mummy ;) Well done on the weight loss , I tend to retain loads of water a few days after giving birth too, my feet swell up like melons its really quite odd :confused:

Back