Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

I'm the same I love green days but green doesn't love me! I do them about once a month!!! Red is my default now and in fact I do it on auto pilot and even on ee days I only have carby stuff with one meal like today will be chickpeas with dinner

Lapse a little this evening having a glass of pimms. Lol
But back on red tommorow. Think I prefer ee to green bit red is better for me I think
Sooo full made sw chips with rooster potato's. They were lush

Think your right rozie at least also I don't feel depraved. And I'm fine having a meal without carbs xx thanku

Exactly. We're so used to red days that a meal without carbs doesn't bother us anymore. Before I used to look at red day meals and think.. "But where the mashed potatoes, chips, rice?????" Lol

So green wasn't a good idea put 1 lb on... so not doing that again. Although I did enjoy the meals.

Back to ee today and swap between red and ee in the week. X
X

That'll be off really easily I am the same just how my body is. Am looking through books and mags this morning for new ideas want to try some new things xx

Yes I'm not worried about it Claire like I use to be. Having a glass of wine tonight. And like u re read mags and books for new ideas tommorow.
Have u had the new sw mag yet?

No this week I think :) love a new mag for some ideas. Found plenty I want to try just need to plan when! I'm not drinking tonight as fasting but have drunk everyday for over a week so don't think it will hurt ;) xx

So today is a new fresh week. Scales say 10.9 so my plan is to get that down to ten stone as soon as. So I'm cutting back on my carbs and snacking.
Today is a red day
Breakfast
35g porridge and a banana. Hea and heb
Lunch
Salad which is peppers. Cucumber. Little tomatos and sweet chilli cottage cheese.
I also have an apple. Banana and Alpen bar.
Tea will be
Chicken breast and salad
Also cutting down on Syns ten or less everyday.

Something clare (bellecat) said kicked me up my arse.
She said she wanted target more than something that a cousiant she wanted

Sooo true so that's me too.
Thankyou clare x

Ahhh glad I occasionally say sensible things! Am dashing off to work this morning my first day back after holiday boo! But have a good one and catch up later xx

I'm walking home as fasting so find that easier to do not sitting at work! Benefit of living so close! Will have tea and ginger beer to keep me going and start organising my SW cuttings for my recipe book :) have a fab afternoon xx

So amended tea. I had chicken breast. Bocelli. Peas and carrots with chicken gravy
Syns today
Alpen light bar 3 Syns
Chicken gravy 2 Syns.
That's me today just snacking on cherries.
Day one of getting my head back in the game is done.
Very proud of myself for not snacking on things I don't need

Yeah your right. I'm in the right frame of mind to. Keep thinking what you said about wanting target more. Stopped myself going for a mini milk earlier and had an apple instead.
Going to bed to read I think. Once I've got my naughty lexie cat in. Night all x

I'm in bed too :) just done the opposite put belle out for the night!

Target is my constant thought at the moment getting there but needs lots of focus!

Take it one meal at a time. Sometimes you need to just reset and start again. Well done for a fab day x

Thanks for the on going support girls. Scales say 10.7.6 today. So this is spearing me on.. yes I'm following your lead clare. Target is my constant now. X

Day 2
Breakfast
Porridge and banana... will change this tommorow
Lunch today
Apple. Banana. Salad and cottage cheese.
Tea
Chicken breast carrots and broccoli and chicken gravy.
Shaking it up tommorow so I'm. Not have the same meals as I know this can slow our weight loss down.
Alpen light bar 3
Chicken gravy 2

Catch up later. Time to go into work x

Last edited:
Back