Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Lpl I'm. Not a work today as have to use my holidays up. So been taking a few friday and Mondays. So I am planning on painting the big wall in the attic.. going to fast today because been snacking over last fee days. Not to much but I thought a fast may help. But stuck what to have to tea. Though about making a chick pea curry ? Any ideas what else I could make?

Had a great day shopping with my girls got some new tops and stuff. Had best intentions but went to nandos and had grilled chicken burger with salad and chips. Also had a few heck chicken meatballs and sw chips and salad. Seriously need my lips sewing up to stop me eating

Been in plan today. Breakfast Weetibix and banana. 2 satumas. Sw spag bol. Alpen light 3. Special k chewy bar 5. That's it all done today

So today is a fast day as yesterday I eat to much cake and choc and need to pull back for weight in tommorow. So today I have had porridge and a banana. Lunch a ww yog. And 2 satsumas and tea is cous cous. River cobbler and a tin of veg. I'm fasting again tommorow until after weigh in need to prepare what I'm having. For after weigh in. Maybe pasta again. Hopefully 2 days fasting will help.

Getting a bit hungry. Picked up my crochet hook to try and distract myself. Had a glass of water to try and fill. I'm sure when I get on scales tommorow I must of. Lost a stone. Lol

I'm fasting today and I feel like that. Surely I'm 8stone nothing by now, haha!! x

Lol i know right.!! Forgot fish made me sick. I thought I felt sick cause I was hungry.. until it came up.. Whoops won't make that mistake again.

So its isabels birthday today. I'll have a little piece of birthday cake and do my best to be as close to plan as I can when we take her out tommorow. Tonight she is going to the cinema with her friends and I'm being the taxi. Of course.! So today hea none as yet.. heab wholemeal cob. Banana. Sausage.3. Bacon beans and 2 eggs. That's breakfast and lunch. See what time I have later for t. I think I'm going to pick up and start doing another blanket. But I need to remember how to start it off. Will be back later to uodate

So last night with all the running around I had 3 slices of toast with marmite. 3 satsumas and a bit more cake.
Today will be a on day as much as possible. Started the day with wholemeal toast and marmite. Will try to have free foods uo until we go out tonight. Then sun. To wed will be so on plan and tuesd and wed will be fast days again x

Decided to do a full week of red and write everything down I have. Limit syns to around 8. I've meal planned. But would love some more ideas. Please

I've contacted my leader I'm not going today got to much on in the evening. I'm off work but could go in the morning but don't want to bump into my ex best friend.
Food today
Ham egg cups with salad for lunch and heck chicken meatballs with salad for tea. Tbh i am hungry on a normal day feeling like this I'd turn to pasta. But I won't today very determined this week to get under 10.7 as soon as

Cauliflower rice? Butternut squash wedges? Mangetout and broccoli and baby corn? I've started bleaching them and like them with fish but would go well with chicken. Beef kofta is a red day fav for me. Lasagne with leeks flattened out rather than pasta? Get a spirailizer and make courgette ribbons? Dashing to class :) speak later xx

Back