Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Well done on 3lbs already, I'd be over the moon if I managed that between now and next Saturday! I'm going to fast on Monday too :D that helped me so much before. Hope you've had a lovely day xxxx

Well my fast day I'd going well. Had porridge with berries for breakfast. Small salad for lunch and a recipe beef stir fry which is 200 cals from my new book. Going to start making that after I've dropped lauren off at her friends and had a bath. So all seems well. !

Fast day went well. What ever the scales say tommorow in the evening which I think you weigh heavier in the evening will be my new start weight.

Good luck for tonight beautiful lady. Whatever the scales say, you'll smash group just like you did before xx

Thanks sam just hope I can get my head back into it like I did before the x trainer is out and ready for a good week. Let u know what happens x

Hey Sam the night group was lovely and so busy. Feel more focused knowing that I have to be weighted each week. So I've been proper good this week I feel like I did in the beginning in control and full of will power. I've been keeping to under 10 syns as well. So doing pretty good thanks. Doing a fast day tommorow to boost the 1st week loss. Not that I'm expecting a huge loss as my meals are always sw friendly anyway. But a loss is good.

So I have re wrote my food diary for all the week and I have been on plan and had plenty of free and super free foods all week. Going to promise myself pasta and a glass of wine on Wednesday after weigh in. Still on.plan and still.within my Syns
Going to fast tommorow.

Back