Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Will post a photo of it for you all soon. !!:p
For breakfast
2 healthy sausages (1)
2 slices of bacon (fat removed)
60g wholemeal cob (he/b)
Splitting he/a today 1 small pot of philli lightest and semi milk to make the peppercorn sauce to go with our steak for tea
So steak for tea with peas, sweetcorn, spinach and brocelli, new potatos roasted. And peppercorn sauce.

Also made half syn roulade which was shared between 4 of us. Made it with strawberries this time.

Attachments

• 1375034075150.jpg
    1375034075150.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 86

It was the nicest one I had made puppet. Have done one with raspberries but they were to tarte, and one with banana not nice at all.

But this was lovely. !! Your brother will enjoy it !

Morning lovely a late but heartfelt happy anniversary x x meal sounded lovely god don't syns add up so quick x I'm sure you will get a small loss as your so careful all week, looking forward to seeing necklace too x

Ah thank u Karen. Will get a photo today lol. ! Hope its a loss even a small one. Got right back on plan next day. !
Also I recorded killer thighs and buns yesterday. So if I have time to fit it in today I'm going to.

Lunch time. Salad (lettue, red and yellow peppers, cucumber,onions,grapes, tuna, extra light mayo and Caesar dressing (light choice) (3)

Tea time.
River cobbler, boiled rice 2 eggs peas, spinach,sweetcorn,brocolli.
Also had alpen light bar. (3)

Last edited:

I'm sat here with hair dye on my hair for the next half hour. I never dare move out of the bedroom as I'm so clumsy I'd end up getting the dye everywhere.
So I thought I'd sit and read my book and catch up on here.
Hope you all have had a good day

Autumnbabe, new starter

What are you reading?
Looks like a good day food wise!x

Sent from my iPhone

I have just finished the world according to bob. Its about a homeless man in London and his cat. Fantastic true story ! I read the 1st book and that was just as good. Its about how his life was and how it is now since bob has been in his life.
Food maybe good. But my belly is rumbling lol. Trying to stay awake as hub is due home soon from work x

Autumnbabe, new starter

Sounds a interesting books will have to look on amazon. Night time is my worst time for the munches lol!

Sent from my iPhone

Have you seen the little square wraps theyre doing now the 50/50 ones look fab I think their about 5 syns Im gonna make 1 into a pizza either tomorrow or this evening if I dont fancy whats planned.. Hows the hair lol?

I used the thins for Laurens pizza. ! I'm craving bread so after weigh in tomo I'm having a lovely sandwich or something like that.!
My hair is fine looks very shiny now (just needed to dye it to brighten it up a little)
My girls and I have just been on a walk just up on the fields behind us
1375196288312.jpg
We took the dog to, who found a pond we never knew was there

Attachments

• 1375196365629.jpg
    1375196365629.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 65

So I had tuna salad for dinner and an alpen light bar. So total syns up to now is (6)
Don't know what's for tea. I just want to be weighed and have a big sandwich lol.

Do any of you know if you can use this for he/a ????

Attachments

• 1375196887639.jpg
    1375196887639.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 71
Hi,

It says on the website that you ca have 175mls of Alpro chocolate drink with calcium or 250mls of Alpro chocolate light soya drink.

There is nothing with the words "shake" so I am not sure if it is the same thing or not...

Hope that helps a bit x

Thanks Mrs mc I also looked on my app when I was in the shop and I couldn't find it. So I thought I'd ask before I brought it.

So I have done tea and made the best sw chips I have ever made they were so nice. Also made tandoori chicken and salad.

Attachments

• 1375205162701.jpg
    1375205162701.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 77
Back